**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Itch while playing

Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
anyone gotten an itch while fighting. pretty annoying

Comments

• Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

I sometimes if I have an itch I’ll fire of a special that’s slow and long so I have time to itch.

lol

Isn’t that what the sp3 is for?

lol
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Wth 😂😂 you lot just itch out of nowhere during specials

Wth 😂😂 you lot just itch out of nowhere during specials

brush it happens to me sometimes. I will be beating the **** out of them and then my head or nose starts itching.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I hate when It happens when I am quakeing
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    What’s worse is when u need to sneeze; it’s like driving w/ ur eyes closed for a moment hella scary

What’s worse is when u need to sneeze; it’s like driving w/ ur eyes closed for a moment hella scary

lmao
    Etjama said:

Was Quaking the Doom boss in AQ today. Suddenly had an intolerable itch on my right thigh. Needless to say it wasn't the one-shot I wanted. 😂

lol
  • Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    These threads make me laugh. When this happens to me I usually launch a special 1 or 2 and then pause the fight and itch. If its a timed fight then I'll just do what the other people were saying a just itch without pausing.
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    The worst for me is when I’m hooked up at dialysis, ( playing one handed) and I get an itch . No good options there. And of course it’s always during a harder fight in harder content . Lol
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Had an itch one time while fighting the collecter didn’t end well for nick fury
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    bois, there's a pause button, dash back and use it
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Yeah, I try to use the longer specials for that. I've sneezed and killed myself more than I'd like tho..
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    How about receiving a call while fighting in AW. I will take the itch all day than that
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

How about receiving a call while fighting in AW. I will take the itch all day than that

Oh yes, freaking calls and texts suck
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    The "low battery" notification that takes up half the screen and the cat walking past and headbutting the phone outta my hands for no real reason are normally what gets me killed.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Man I got called in the middle of the collector fight and it was one of the boys so I couldn’t reject it. It’s funny because I had told him I was taking on the collector and he called to see how I was doing
  • Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    Is it kabam forums or whatsapp chat of some college students lol

The "low battery" notification that takes up half the screen and the cat walking past and headbutting the phone outta my hands for no real reason are normally what gets me killed.

lmao my dog does that
    TP33 said:

Man I got called in the middle of the collector fight and it was one of the boys so I couldn’t reject it. It’s funny because I had told him I was taking on the collector and he called to see how I was doing

lol. So uh how are you doing on the collector. Bro i was about to one shot him and you called me. Oh uh sorry