**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 5.3 Keys Question

Sorry if this has been answered, but I'm just double checking. From what the in game description sounds like I am led to believe that once you collect the keys it's permanently available to you. Do the gates take them away like they did in rockets scrap yard? Because it sounds like a pain to use one and have to repeat the chapter just to get another

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    No it doesn't. It's permanent.
  • myPUNCAKE wrote: »
    Sorry if this has been answered, but I'm just double checking. From what the in game description sounds like I am led to believe that once you collect the keys it's permanently available to you. Do the gates take them away like they did in rockets scrap yard? Because it sounds like a pain to use one and have to repeat the chapter just to get another

Thanks in advance!

Each key will permanently open one gate, but there are enough keys throughout the Chapter to open every gate, so you will not be redoing entire paths to get Keys again!
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    Oh ok sweet! Thanks for the fast replay @xNig!

Consider this post closed.
    myPUNCAKE wrote: »

Thanks in advance!

Each key will permanently open one gate, but there are enough keys throughout the Chapter to open every gate, so you will not be redoing entire paths to get Keys again!

You literally answered when I was typing!
    So essentially it's like a big puzzle? Where if you do one path it opens another and on that path it contains a key to do another one?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Yup. I just finished exploring 5.3.1.

That is the case. =)