**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gwenpool STILL not reducing the chances of the enemy evading attacks [To Be Fixed In Next Update]

Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I just did several duels with my 3* Gwenpool against R4 5* spidey and, after 50+ combo he still auto-evaded my attacks. This is definitely not fixed.

I have Rank 4 5* Gwenpool who I ranked specifically to do Electro and Spidey paths in LOL. It is unacceptable that this champion's signature ability remains broken. Yes, I am very fortunate to have her, but, understandably, want her abilities to work as advertised.

All bugs effect players to a different extent. Gwenpool is the top champion in my profile and she remains broken for months now.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• RvzRvz Posts: 179 ★★
    i know the feel. in the exact same situation :/. i dont understand how this is possible, its like the "fix" wasnt even tested. i understand that gwenpools might be harder to test, but elektra? come on....

i really dont want to wait for another month before this gets fixed.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hi there OP. I'm sorry that you're still having concerns about Gwenpool's evade reduction. Could you let me know a bit more about the fights where you see this most often?

- Device type
    - OS type and version
    - Enemy champion
    - Game mode

Once you get back to me with that, we'll try to reproduce this on our end. Thanks!
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    edited June 2017
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hi there OP. I'm sorry that you're still having concerns about Gwenpool's evade reduction. Could you let me know a bit more about the fights where you see this most often?

- Device type
    - OS type and version
    - Enemy champion
    - Game mode

Once you get back to me with that, we'll try to reproduce this on our end. Thanks!

- iPhone 7 (also tested on iPhone 5s: my dedicated game phone)
    - iOS 10.3.1 and iOS 10.3.2
    - 4/55 5* Spiderman
    - Duel
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Does challenger rating impact ability accuracy?

Anyone know of a big spiderman or Nightcrawler he could test his 5* against?
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    Does challenger rating impact ability accuracy?

Anyone know of a big spiderman or Nightcrawler he could test his 5* against?
    This is being widely reported here and on Reddit.
    I believe there are a number of threads on this subject. It's not device or game more specific. Please provide feedback to this very very hot topic. Thanks
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »

- Device type
    - OS type and version
    - Enemy champion
    - Game mode

- Device type - iphone 7
    - OS type and version - IOS 10.3.2
    - Enemy champion - Spiderman, Miles Morales, Ultron, Nightcrawler
    - Game mode - Duels, Quests, Alliane War, Labyrint of Legends

i really doubt this is a device, ios or game mode issue Wolf. There is 0 difference on how elektra and gwenpool worked before the patch and now. Its like no changes were made at all.
    edited June 2017
    @Kabam Wolf

Any word on this?
  • KingTwistKingTwist Posts: 13
    What more info do you need? It's not working simple as that. Actually test a patch before putting it out.
    so...any more info about this @Kabam Wolf ?
  • supermanMKZsupermanMKZ Posts: 194
    Nope, they took the weekend off.
    All data has been provided. Any feedback from the game team? I am waiting to do Spidey path in LOL with Gwenpool....
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey all, sorry for the delay. I checked in with the team on this, and it looks like they've got a fix that they're testing for the next update. Thank you so much for bearing with us on this one!
This discussion has been closed.