**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

G2099 vs Havok bug?

DaphboyDaphboy Posts: 486 ★★★
edited May 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
I use g2099 a LOT. However I typically do not use her soul charges as her survivability with the additional armor is huge. Today I decided to try something different when going against havok and used one of her charges to activate assault mode which drains power on medium hit. Despite power being drained with every medium hit, his plasma charges never depleted. Am I missing something? Is this working as intended?

Comments

• OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 248
    Daphboy said:

I use g2099 a LOT. However I typically do not use her soul charges as her survivability with the additional armor is huge. Today I decided to try something different when going against havok and used one of her charges to activate assault mode which drains power on medium hit. Despite power being drained with every medium hit, his plasma charges never depleted. Am I missing something? Is this working as intended?

It only removes charges when you power drain him. Gully2099 powerburns with her prefight. Powerburn and power drain are 2 different things so the ability is working as intended.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Power burns count as power drains, you likely did not have the 100 hit combo count which is when g99 starts to power burn on mediums.
    Daphboy said:

Power burns count as power drains, you likely did not have the 100 hit combo count which is when g99 starts to power burn on mediums.

No, I had a digisoul from the previous fight so started at 100 hit combo.

I’m more inclined to believe the initial reply is correct.

I’d invite you to use vision who also power burns and removes havoks charges.
    Daphboy said:

G2099 can still drain on sp1. I was just curious why her mediums weren’t doing the trick.

Somethings up if you had the 99 hits to start power burning. In addition to Vision Doctor Voodoo’s power burn also removes his plasma.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Um idk why you are even caring about Havok with G2099, since she has a permanent armor up buff....you don’t have to adjust your combos or power drain or anything. Just don’t drop your block when he uses a medium and ur fine.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★

Um idk why you are even caring about Havok with G2099, since she has a permanent armor up buff....you don’t have to adjust your combos or power drain or anything. Just don’t drop your block when he uses a medium and ur fine.

He wanted to use the pre-fight abilities, so he didnt have the armor up buff.
  • OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 248
    Daphboy said:

Another possibility is that since it’s only his medium attacks that power burn, he may be gaining the charges back during combos but they are slightly reducing them. I’ll test it out later.
  • Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 304 ★★
    Primmer79 said:

He wanted to use the pre-fight abilities, so he didnt have the armor up buff.
    he used one of the prefight ablity so he still had his armor up buff