**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Punisher

Comments

• WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    Let's keep discussions on topic here. My suspicion is that there was some backend coding error so let's await the official response from Kabam Miike.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Il_JooO wrote: »
    So you're telling me that till now there was NO chance to get 5* Punisher???????????

What have I opened 1.000.000 BC for???

REALLY UPSET TO READ THIS!!!!!!!!

That's not confirmed.
    edited September 2017
    KerayZ wrote: »
    I don't think the 70 players that was claimed to have gotten him is false. Kabam are looking at data numbers. However I do think those 70 were recorded as getting 5* but only got 4* due to a bug that was not fixed until the maintenance. Kabam will most likely check the last three weeks of data and prove to themselves that he didn't actually land on their accounts.

No conspiracy just bad data due to a bug. Means they can confirm those folks and then reward them proper.

If that's the case, then they will give people what they have earned I'm sure. We will have to wait and see what comes back. I'm still not convinced, though. All we have to go on is that people haven't shared it on Social Media. If it comes back that the data shows he dropped and wasn't awarded, then I respect that. My original point is that it is possible he has been. I'm going based on the evidence. For me, just because people haven't posted it everywhere doesn't mean he's not in the game. That's just my view.
    Just because they're not on Reddit doesn't mean they don't exist.

Reddit, or the numerous Facebook groups with tens of thousands of people, or the hundreds of line groups that contain hundreds of thousands of players all loosely connected, or these forums, or groupme, or YouTube....

Nowhere. Not one single person who pulled one stepped forward? That's incredibly odd if that's the case. Yet miraculously after the maintenance two show up within hours and another two pulled later in the day.

Must be some crazy coincidence there...

So suggesting that people didn't broadcast their pulls to Socal Media is crazy, but suggesting a covert cover up that involves lying about pulls being made is sane?

Side Note, this comment is not directed at anyone, or implying that was the OP's accusation. It was a summary of the implications of the Thread. Thought I would point that out. I was illustrating logic.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    If that's the case, then they will give people what they have earned I'm sure. We will have to wait and see what comes back. I'm still not convinced, though. All we have to go on is that people haven't shared it on Social Media. If it comes back that the data shows he dropped and wasn't awarded, then I respect that. My original point is that it is possible he has been. I'm going based on the evidence. For me, just because people haven't posted it everywhere doesn't mean he's not in the game. That's just my view.

But you're not basing it on the evidence, because there hasn't been any offered. Certainly not on social media, because if he'd been pulled there would have been something somewhere. You're basing your opinion on what Miike has said, but Miike has never provided ANY evidence. At all. And he has certainly been incorrect in the past.
    Snizzbar wrote: »

But you're not basing it on the evidence, because there hasn't been any offered. Not on social media, because if he'd been pulled there would have been something somewhere. You're basing your opinion on what Miike has said, but Miike has never provided ANY evidence. At all. And he has certainly been incorrect in the past.

I do not consider lack of word-of-mouth through Social Media as concrete evidence that he is not in the Crystals. What I said is I'm more apt to believe what is stated. Just because people haven't been circulating reports of him doesn't mean he's not in the game. We have Crystals that have only been out for a short time. We have Drop Rates that are assumed to be close to the regular Crystals. Which means the majority of us will open thousands before we pop a Punisher. At least if it's the same as the 4*. I'm not claiming to know 100% anything. My whole purpose of commenting was to share another perspective. What I said is it is POSSIBLE that they have been dropping and no one shared it. I was giving the benefit of the doubt.....and yes, I usually give credibility to the word of the ones who work for the company over the absence of something on Reddit.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    I don't think the 70 players that was claimed to have gotten him is false. Kabam are looking at data numbers. However I do think those 70 were recorded as getting 5* but only got 4* due to a bug that was not fixed until the maintenance. Kabam will most likely check the last three weeks of data and prove to themselves that he didn't actually land on their accounts.

No conspiracy just bad data due to a bug. Means they can confirm those folks and then reward them proper.

If your going on the evidence, the evidence seems to show he wasn't in there before he maintenance.

But your right to a degree, let's just see what Kabam say, I have opened about 400-500k worth of them so hope it comes back if this is true

If your going on the evidence, the evidence seems to show he wasn't in there before he maintenance.

But your right to a degree, let's just see what Kabam say, I have opened about 400-500k worth of them so hope it comes back if this is true

To be fair, what I said was the sample size was too small. That's why I said it's circumstantial. We have no reports before Maintenance, and two after. It would be pretty impossible to find harder evidence unless we saw the results of every roll since its inception. I agree. No sense in debating much further until we hear back.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    To be fair, what I said was the sample size was too small. That's why I said it's circumstantial. We have no reports before Maintenance, and two after. It would be pretty impossible to find harder evidence unless we saw the results of every roll since its inception. I agree. No sense in debating much further until we hear back.

But you're forgetting that your boy Miike said there were 70 5* Punishers found in the first hour of the crystal being available. To me, that is a fairly substantial report from before the maintenance.
    Now, I don't for one second agree with the conspiracy theorists claiming cover up, but I also can't imagine a universe where *at a minimum* seventy instances of the newest and one of the rarest champs Kabam has to offer are found in the first hour and there is no verifiable evidence of any of them. Anywhere. On any media, in any alliance, anywhere.
    And that's just the first hour. How long has the crystal been available for now?
    Snizzbar wrote: »

But you're forgetting that your boy Miike said there were 70 5* Punishers found in the first hour of the crystal being available. To me, that is a fairly substantial report from before the maintenance.
    Now, I don't for one second agree with the conspiracy theorists claiming cover up, but I also can't imagine a universe where *at a minimum* seventy instances of the newest and one of the rarest champs Kabam has to offer are found in the first hour and there is no verifiable evidence of any of them. Anywhere. On any media, in any alliance, anywhere.
    And that's just the first hour. How long has the crystal been available for now?

I'm not debating this anymore. We will wait and see what comes back. I've already talked about that many comments ago. If they say 70 were pulled, that wasn't drawn out of thin air. I also don't support the idea that people know what goes on in any Ally, anywhere, based on reports. There are many of us that don't bother with Reddit, FB, or Line Chats.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    All Grounded is saying, is that there is no actual proof that Punisher hadn't already been added, maybe people had got him who don't share things, it's highly unlikely as they would show their alliance and the SS would go from there. Or maybe everyone was just unlucky as F!

But it's still a possibility, but it does seem like he didn't exist until the maintenance and if that's the case we will get out BC back I'm sure.
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    Yup this is an odd coincidence, dont expect an actual answer tho. They would never admit for three weeks they forgot to put him in. Millions upon millions of BC were opened and its just wrong they would do this and not verify before its launch.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Zerko wrote: »
    It doesn't necessarily mean he was added late. It could be that they pulled him then. It is possible that people roiled him and didn't post it to Reddit. It's also possible they just pulled him now. Just being Devil's Advocate. Sometimes we can be too quick to jump to conspiracy.

No it really isn't. The only people that had a chance for the 5* Punisher were people who had Uncollected title, which means it's limited to people very dedicated to the game. Such people are almost all in alliances, and usually higher tier ones. Higher Tier alliances are made up of people very much in the "community" of the game. When the entire community was asking for proof about a 5* Punisher not one person came forward with a screenshot or even anecdotal evidence of seeing it show up on their Alliance tab.

The chances of no one in any alliance seeing proof of these alleged 70 5* Punishers is literally 0.

Sorry I lol'd at how pretentious this post is, no matter how plausible the reasoning. Yes only those people mentioned in top alliances are important. Anyone else is not. Again it is perfectly understandable and not discrediting this belief, just super PRETENTIOUS.
  • I'm glad this post is finally bumping to the top and is blowing up. Hopefully kabam will get back to us with answers today.
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    Million BC wasted. He definitely wasn't in there or we would have seen a brag post on the first day.
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    Kabam will investigate this just like they do with the other bugs. Post that they are investigating the issue and then ignoring the post hoping that people will forget about this. They are "investigating" other bugs but there is no update after the first post made by a moderator.

Sad.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Yes!! This post now gets bumped up with comments!

Personally I just think there is some coding/reporting error on their end that makes 4* punisher pulls look like 5* punisher pulls so they weren't exactly lying, just didn't know.

Crossing fingers for some type of compensation, I know plenty have spent more than me but I've spent close to 1 million bc on those crystals :/
  • GenidiaminGenidiamin Posts: 105
    I've opened about 1.3m worth of battlechips since the update!! That's 130 uncollected arena crystals! Really disappointing and frustrating thing is they won't compensate us in any way. This is sooo bad.. to spend hours getting all those BC's and no chance at 5* punisher... now someone will open maybe 10 crystals and pull him..
This discussion has been closed.