**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rift Reward Pulls

Comments

• Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    So has anyone bought the rift detector yet and have you got lucky
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Nothing but the same 100 6* shards BS, whammy path every time. Why is it even there? Remember the Mole Man Event and they wanted us to feel rewarded on every path? I do. I guess they already forgot.
    TheVyrus said:

Nothing but the same 100 6* shards BS, whammy path every time. Why is it even there? Remember the Mole Man Event and they wanted us to feel rewarded on every path? I do. I guess they already forgot.

lol
  • Dfs01Dfs01 Posts: 6
    Done 3 so far. 2 x 100 6* shards and 4500k T5.
    Might save up for chronometer. At least then might get something I need.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Scratch my last idea. I was going to save. Ran 2 more. Sigs, and T5B Frags. Now I'm ready to save. Lol.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    2 new 5*s from featured and 2 sets of sig stones. Satisfied so far.
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    4 pulls
    2x 1000 5* shards, meh
    1x 4500 T5B, decent
    1 5* Tech AG, very nice

Congrats on that Domino pull.
  • Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    I have horrible patience, and I kept saying that I would save for the chronometer, but of course my impatient self went for one. And...a mutant ag!!! That's the class I wanted too, now I don't know if I should use it on AA or colossus.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    Four rifts now and bottom two prizes in all of them: 3X 1000 5* shards and one set of tech 5* stones.

Also, plan to roll the dice the first few times and hope for none of my desired AG classes paid off: mutant 2X, tech and skill once each.

Dr. Zola
  • TreininTreinin Posts: 208 ★★★
    I have pulled the 5 sig stones 3 times in a row. Hate rifts as an event. They shouldn't have such garbage rewards as an option. Too much disparity between top and bottom rewards the month.
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    I do not now nor have I ever like rng based rewards systems..
    There’s already enough of that in the champs players pull..
    Personally I’ve had a good run so far (1k 6* shards, 10k 5* shards) but I know players on the other end of the spectrum who have only got a couple hundred 6* shards and sig stones..
    Same game play should always offer same rewards as said on one end a player pulls ghost other end a player pulls IP that’s more then enough rng already..
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Ran it this morning. 100 6 star shards. And I had to fight Kingpin. I hate fighting Kingpin.
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461

• Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    I mean I was gonna save for a chronometer for him, but now I dont need to so I can go for a full 18 rifts instead of 12 :)
  • RyandoomRyandoom Posts: 68
    mine is a tier 4 mutant cat in master
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 733 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    Got a 5* mutant awakening gem which is really nice. However, that takes the total of 5* mutant awakening gems in my inventory to 5. #firstworldproblems
  • nwahster32nwahster32 Posts: 20
    Did 2 random rift. 1st rift pulled mutant sig stone. 2nd rift pulled 10k 5* shards and pulled sunspot. Gonna save for chronometer to get that mutant ag.

Well my run today gave me a featured 5* and who do I pull

😃😃😃

nice pull
    Repto23 said:

Ive been saving for the Chrono but this thread inspired me to give it a try.

Thank you!

np thats what why i wanted to do it to see what the drop rates are and they aren't terrible
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    Ive done 4 rifts so far so here are the rewards in order
    1. T2ALPHA
    2. Featured Crystal - Longshot
    3. 2k 5*
    4. 1k 6*
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    5 rifts to date: 3 featured 5* (civil warrior, og cap & mojo - all new champs), 5 x tech stones and 5 x skill stones.
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★
    5 rifts: Only the sig stones or 1000 5-star shards.
    Pretty disappointing in light of the pulls by other people, and especially since getting these rewards requires both waiting time for intel and 4 energy/node.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,251 ★★★★
    Fourth epic rift = 2k shards 5*

Fifth epic rift = 4500 fragments tier5 basic