**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Allow sell 6 star for 6 star shards!!!

id:Kingjoee

So far I've pulled 7 6 stars and only one of them is barely usable (CMM)

I got groot, cyclops, superior iron man, kingpin, phoenix and black panther.

These garbage like 6 stars serve no purpose except for the pathetic arena points, which, does NOT justify the mats/gold needed to even level these **** up.

Since a remake of these champions are nowhere near available in the upcoming years, why the **** should we be stuck with these junk?

We SHOULD be able to sell 6 star champs for at least 1k 6 star shards so that we can recycle the garbage (Yes, let's be eco-friendly)

This feature should be extremely easy to implement, takes at most a couple days or a week to roll it out.

thoughts?

Comments

• KafkaJoeyKafkaJoey Posts: 19
    Ok from what I've seen so far, the biggest issue regarding selling 6 star or even 5 star is that:

1. people can do this by accident
    2. you won't know when a champ gets buffed
    3. hackers can sell all champs in an account if got access

Solution:

* For 1&3: We can simply create a queue/backlog of sold champs for the account and have the option of buying them back within 30 days, with the cost of paying what was given.

on developer side, if a player so claims that the account was hacked, it would be simple to revert the queue without asking the player for the cost.

* For 2, given the current buff rate, we cannot expect Groot or superior iron man or the like to be buffed in the near future (or the medium future). They may never get buffed well after this game has run its course. Which I assume would be another 5-6 years.

There simply has no point to keep wait on these dead weight and looking at them in my rooster and getting angrier and angrier each time for pulling these **** out of the crystal.

Fyi, I used to be game dev myself and a selling backlog is a viable solution tho it might take a while compared with simply allow selling. But at least this could reduce lots of the previously complained problems.
  • Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    Bro for one, cmm is barely usable!??!?! I would kill for a six star cmm, fricken spoiled. Also, this would be absolutely horrrrrrible for the economy of the game, and honestly idk how you have 7 six stars if you think this is a good idea.
    well this just occurred to me...

this can work like a pawn shop : D

eg. sell for now and buy back when you can, within 30 days
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Did you call cmm ‘barely usable’???
    well CMM only get poision immune,
    doesn't help much with the act 6 biohazard paths or lol i'm working right now so...
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    So, CMM is barely usable... I guess if we live in backwards land, sure. Not to mention, this is a horrible idea. It would completely break the game balance and as much as I would love to sell all my crappy 6*, this system can not happen.
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    KafkaJoey said:

doesn't help much with the act 6 biohazard paths or lol i'm working right now so...

Wow! She can't be used on Biohazard paths! Who knew?
    Bud, that's one single part of this incredibly diverse game lmao.

KafkaJoey said:

Wow! She can't be used on Biohazard paths! Who knew?
    Bud, that's one single part of this incredibly diverse game lmao.
    well I'm not good at hitting blocks, so bleed immune works better for me.

speaking of which, the reason I say this is 'cause I got most champs at 5 star so CMM is a nice to have, but not a game changer at this point for me. something like doom would be better :D
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

So, CMM is barely usable... I guess if we live in backwards land, sure. Not to mention, this is a horrible idea. It would completely break the game balance and as much as I would love to sell all my crappy 6*, this system can not happen.

why the balance? if you are thinking that people can just pawn all 6 star and reroll for dr.doom... well chances are that this is going to happen very rarely (I mean get a doom). not to mention that they can't get their pawned crappy champs back

think of it as 10 6* for one trade in deal