**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game Crash on iOS on Launch [Merged Threads]

AHawkJockAHawkJock Posts: 45
edited May 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
When I tap on the game, it nearly instantly crashes, just shows for the Marvel Logo for a second then crashes. Playing on IPad Air A1474.

Comments

• bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★
    Was working earlier today. Now it just crashes. iPad pro 13.3.1. Happening to a few alliance mates too.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 848 ★★★★
    Happening to me as well on iPhone XS Max
  • Ceo_WakefordCeo_Wakeford Posts: 112
    Same ,my device iphone xs max
  • LexSaviLexSavi Posts: 144
    Same here. Playing on IPad Pro. Deleted and reinstalled game and issue persists.
  • DarthCorleoneDarthCorleone Posts: 41
    Same. iPhone 11 Pro
  • Sieger7999Sieger7999 Posts: 48
    Same iPhone XS max
  • wingedWarrior2099wingedWarrior2099 Posts: 124
    Same iPhone 8
  • LexSaviLexSavi Posts: 144
    I detect a theme so far. IOS and MCOC not playing nicely?
  • branflakes8branflakes8 Posts: 3
    I’m having same issues as well on iPhone 8 Plus. I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling but the problem persists
  • branflakes8branflakes8 Posts: 3
    I’m having the same issues as well on iPhone 8 Plus. I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling but the problem persists
    edited May 2020
    Same issue, and also happening with Line app. Are they using the same web host or something?
  • Goji88Goji88 Posts: 35
    This is also happening to me; however, it isn’t just this game. Multiple applications just crash right after opening it. I’m on iPhone 11 Pro Max. I think this is an iOS bug. So odd.
    Line app too
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Doing it for me too. And all other aps as well.
  • BobaFergBobaFerg Posts: 2
    Same issue. iOS iPhone 8
  • o_oo_o Posts: 833 ★★★★
    Same, thought i was going crazy
    iPhone XR

Oddly, Line as well... only MCOC and Line :o
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Same issue and it was working an hour ago.
  • Sieger7999Sieger7999 Posts: 48
    Looks like it is an iOS issue, not MCOC. I have the same issue with games like Pokémon go
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Happening to me iPhone 7
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    Same for me on iPad Pro 12.9” and iPhone XS Max. Have deleted and tried to re-install, same result. ipad is on 13.3., iPhone is on 13.4.1.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    Same issue ONLY happening on marvel app
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 848 ★★★★
    Interesting some of you are having issues with Line and other apps. My issue is MCoC only- Line working fine and all other apps too.
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    edited May 2020
    Same. Big iOS issue it looks like. Happens with MCOC, Wordscapes, and occasionally line. My girlfriend can't open her Spotify.

iPhone 8 here
  • Goji88Goji88 Posts: 35
    I am having the same issue. It happens with other apps besides MCOC. I’m on iPhone 11 Max Pro.
  • ZAKKY1ZAKKY1 Posts: 17
    I am also having this issue start happening 15 minutes ago.
    Device: IPhone 11
    Tried reinstalling game didnt work
    Forced closed app multiple times
    Tried launching in aeroplane mode as soon as i turn off game closes
    Signed out of Game Center and loaded game still no luck
  • ERockHDERockHD Posts: 54
    Same issue with game crashing on my iPhone 11.
  • Is anyone experiencing this NOT on iOS?
  • clcubingclcubing Posts: 29
    Same issue on iOS
  • Hey everyone, we've let the team know so they can look into this. If you haven't already, could you let us know what model of device you are using and what version of your OS you currently have downloaded?
    Twitter thinks it's a Facebook SDK issue. Seems like any apps using it are crashing on iOS
This discussion has been closed.