**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Rift Reward Pulls

Comments

• Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    So has anyone bought the rift detector yet and have you got lucky
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Nothing but the same 100 6* shards BS, whammy path every time. Why is it even there? Remember the Mole Man Event and they wanted us to feel rewarded on every path? I do. I guess they already forgot.
    TheVyrus said:

Nothing but the same 100 6* shards BS, whammy path every time. Why is it even there? Remember the Mole Man Event and they wanted us to feel rewarded on every path? I do. I guess they already forgot.

lol
  • Dfs01Dfs01 Posts: 6
    Done 3 so far. 2 x 100 6* shards and 4500k T5.
    Might save up for chronometer. At least then might get something I need.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Scratch my last idea. I was going to save. Ran 2 more. Sigs, and T5B Frags. Now I'm ready to save. Lol.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★
    2 new 5*s from featured and 2 sets of sig stones. Satisfied so far.
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    4 pulls
    2x 1000 5* shards, meh
    1x 4500 T5B, decent
    1 5* Tech AG, very nice

Congrats on that Domino pull.
  • Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    I have horrible patience, and I kept saying that I would save for the chronometer, but of course my impatient self went for one. And...a mutant ag!!! That's the class I wanted too, now I don't know if I should use it on AA or colossus.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,539 ★★★★★
    Four rifts now and bottom two prizes in all of them: 3X 1000 5* shards and one set of tech 5* stones.

Also, plan to roll the dice the first few times and hope for none of my desired AG classes paid off: mutant 2X, tech and skill once each.

Dr. Zola
  • TreininTreinin Posts: 214 ★★★
    I have pulled the 5 sig stones 3 times in a row. Hate rifts as an event. They shouldn't have such garbage rewards as an option. Too much disparity between top and bottom rewards the month.
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    I do not now nor have I ever like rng based rewards systems..
    There’s already enough of that in the champs players pull..
    Personally I’ve had a good run so far (1k 6* shards, 10k 5* shards) but I know players on the other end of the spectrum who have only got a couple hundred 6* shards and sig stones..
    Same game play should always offer same rewards as said on one end a player pulls ghost other end a player pulls IP that’s more then enough rng already..
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Ran it this morning. 100 6 star shards. And I had to fight Kingpin. I hate fighting Kingpin.
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461

• Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    I mean I was gonna save for a chronometer for him, but now I dont need to so I can go for a full 18 rifts instead of 12 :)
  • RyandoomRyandoom Posts: 68
    mine is a tier 4 mutant cat in master
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    Got a 5* mutant awakening gem which is really nice. However, that takes the total of 5* mutant awakening gems in my inventory to 5. #firstworldproblems
  • nwahster32nwahster32 Posts: 20
    Did 2 random rift. 1st rift pulled mutant sig stone. 2nd rift pulled 10k 5* shards and pulled sunspot. Gonna save for chronometer to get that mutant ag.

Well my run today gave me a featured 5* and who do I pull

😃😃😃

nice pull
    Repto23 said:

Ive been saving for the Chrono but this thread inspired me to give it a try.

Thank you!

np thats what why i wanted to do it to see what the drop rates are and they aren't terrible
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 733 ★★★
    Ive done 4 rifts so far so here are the rewards in order
    1. T2ALPHA
    2. Featured Crystal - Longshot
    3. 2k 5*
    4. 1k 6*
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★
    5 rifts to date: 3 featured 5* (civil warrior, og cap & mojo - all new champs), 5 x tech stones and 5 x skill stones.
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    5 rifts: Only the sig stones or 1000 5-star shards.
    Pretty disappointing in light of the pulls by other people, and especially since getting these rewards requires both waiting time for intel and 4 energy/node.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,292 ★★★★
    Fourth epic rift = 2k shards 5*

Fifth epic rift = 4500 fragments tier5 basic