**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

State of the Battlerealm - May 2020

Summoners, it's time take another look at the State of the Battlerealm! Check out the updated graphic and feel free to make your predictions in the comments down below!

Comments

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit called it that entropy is connected to carina lol my theories were close on point 😂
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Batroc the Leaper next to Gwenpool maybe? Also as far as I can tell, Punisher is still missing
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Where are Punisher and Maestro, hm?

Shhh. Deep plans, shrouded in the swirling mysts of they forgot and were too proud to admit it.
    Actually, on the last map they released, they intentionally left them off. Probably the same here, but why...
  • Who are all of the other children of Thanos in the picture?
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I have been waiting for an update to this map for almost a year. Thank you guys!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Who are all of the other children of Thanos in the picture?

It’s from an old event quest.

Nameless Scarlet Witch
    Nameless Hyperion
    Nameless Vision
    Nameless King Groot
  • Naim54321Naim54321 Posts: 124
    edited May 2020
    Why isn’t Storm Pyramid X related to Pyramid X and why is she related to Sorceror Supreme? Sure they don’t like each other and both went through the supposed barrier between The Battlerealm and Battleworld, maybe Storm Pyramid X could have a line with Pyramid X and Sorceror Supreme? That would work, right?
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Galactus!
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    GALACTUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
  • GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 212

For anyone that doesn’t want to click on the tweet:

I'm convinced we will get Prof X consider there is a line connected to the mutants and Dr. Strange. Anyone else notice that?
    Apocalipse
  • yakovoxyakovox Posts: 12

Can’t wait for the “chair” To go live. I really hope it’s mystic.

Please, it’ll be superior class, and it will have 4 permanent passive: unblockable, unstoppable, power gain (1 bar per sec), and death touch. Don’t worry, though, he’s too strong to be a defender, so he’ll just be chillin and never put in a fight
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    Fantomex; white dead pool and psyloc.
    Speed(?); Scarlet Witch and Vision

I'm really happy to see that!
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

Kabam said they had *Plans* for Punisher soon.

With Galactus coming, I'm puttiing my money on Cosmic Ghost Rider.
  • Rocket13Rocket13 Posts: 83
    Personaly i want to see cosmic ghost rider soon enough because i am big fun
  • Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 328 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    Glad, that they didn't forget about THE CHAIR😂