**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which Mutant to R5 (Specific details)

ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
Hi all, thanks for the help.

I'm cavalier and next goals are doing first run of 6.2, 3 and 4 as well as 100% variant 2.

I have mutant R2-3, R3-4 2016 (only works on Colossus) and R4-5 gems as well as a mutant awakening gem and around 15 sig stones. (no generics as all spent on doom)

I do not have and dont plan to do suicides and I also likely wont have many more sig stones for the near future since all generics going into other champs.

Who should I rank up? I'm hoping to choose the champ that adds most utility to my roster for Variant 2 100% and easy paths on 6.2, 6.3 and 6.4 as well as maybe 6.1 exploration.

My current 5R5/6R2 roster is (by class)
Archangel, Domino
Warlock, Ghost
Cap IW, Torch
Blade
Cap Marvel Movie
Doom, Sym supreme

Which Mutant to R5 (Specific details) 13 votes

Omega Red
38%
KennadodoctorbSuman_sahAMadTing123aNOOBis235 5 votes
Colossus
61%
RItvik3599shadow_lurker22KDSuperFlash10GiganteaAdamb208BonzodavidDanyal_39Giuliameij 8 votes

Comments

• ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Bump, help please
  • aNOOBis235aNOOBis235 Posts: 147
    Omega Red
    One has mechanics me he doesn't take the glancing damage so useful for variant 2
  • MadTing123MadTing123 Posts: 118
    Omega Red
    This is certainly a tough choice ill give you that....
  • Danyal_39Danyal_39 Posts: 151
    Colossus
    After hisbuff, colossus is now one of the best mutant of the game. He's nice utility, armor up buff stacks which makes him practically non-damage taken when stacked up. He's also got some of the best immunities in the whole game. Also his when not fighting a tech champ, he is also immune to armor break or shatter. His also get increase in critical damage rating based on armor rating. His heavy gives a 40% chance of getting fury & his sp2 has some crazy huge damage. His awakened ability allows him to convert expiring armor buff into permanent ones.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Colossus
    I think you should go with collosus. I love my duped omega and run suicides. But so far he has not been amazing in act 6 (am at 6.3.1 right now) And other players have also noted his value was not as high except for crossbones in 6.1
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Omega Red
    The irony is that you need OR to make Colossus great.
    wow, so close. Im leaning towards colossus because of the suicides/sig stones factor
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Colossus
    Kennado said:

The irony is that you need OR to make Colossus great.

Not true
    edited May 2020
    thanks for all the input