**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Act 7

COUGH COUGH

Comments

• Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    I honestly thought this is what it would have been
    After concluding the elders war thought we'd basically be starting afresh. No more nonsense just heroes and villains trying their best to live on.
    Act 1-6 could have been put in a single section called book 1 and then book 2, a new act 1 with a new main villain
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Agree.. I was expecting something in the lines of Variant 4.. with 2*, 3*, 4* champs to play..

We get cavalier status in Act 6.. Get Cavalier crystals with high drop rates for 3* champs.. and what will cavalier status player do with those 3* champs..

Atleast create paths in quests like in variant 4 where 3* champs can be used.
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    Thats actually a really awesome idea. Giving you a chance to reuse some characters you may have not touched in such a long time. I did not enjoy doing act 6. It was way too dependant on certain champs that people may not even pull for another year or so, and act 7 is alot more of the same, but variant 4 was pretty awesome my opinion. I legitimately enjoyed it. It probably would even be more fun if it was designed like variant 2 and 3 as well. Having chapters designed to give certain classes or champion sizes a boost was all that bad either.
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    I thought this would be the case as well and thought it would be a lot of fun... variant 4 was some of the most fun I have had in the game in a while... I was so excited to be in the beta but took one look at it and thought it looked awful and was crushed
  • GrootsAndLaddersGrootsAndLadders Posts: 4
    Yeah... Act 7 IS NOT fun.

Ex: 10s to inflict a bleed... after 10s bleed is purged... wait another 10s for bleed immunity to rotate back around... repeat.

An entire lane of this. Not. Fun.
  • CatapoulpeCatapoulpe Posts: 101
    If Act 7 stays like this, i'm quitting the game. I though they would have done something really different from act 6 but of course they did not.
  • WeAreNotVenomWeAreNotVenom Posts: 126 ★★★
    @UmbertoDelRio gave you seen the sabretooth mini? It looks like hell on earth lol
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    it sucks and I'm not doing it
  • Sergej92Sergej92 Posts: 9
    Just spend 1000 dollars to get Red guardian and You will have no Problem loooool
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    I 100% agree that act VII should utilize gates for 2*-4* champs, moving up to 5* and 6* for the final chapter.

Allow us to use our entire collection to get through the content instead of making another round of quests that we get stuck on or have to burn items to get through without having the right counters.

It can still have nodes, just scale everything back to the rarity of champs used each chapter.

In absence of this, a 5* basic arena needs to be made available so we can grind for the champs we need. We should be able to beat content with skill, not relying on RNG to give us the 5* and 6*s required.
  • GrootsAndLaddersGrootsAndLadders Posts: 4

Ex: 10s to inflict a bleed... after 10s bleed is purged... wait another 10s for bleed immunity to rotate back around... repeat.

Is bleed the only way to do damage on the path? Nick fury comes to mind, but mostly that sounds like that lane gulps unspeakable liquids for a living.
    Yes. Bleed is the only way to do damage.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Wouldn't kabam just use the same bs nodes? Some people wouldn't have the specific champs that might be rare and the same prob would happen, right?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Is bleed the only way to do damage on the path? Nick fury comes to mind, but mostly that sounds like that lane gulps unspeakable liquids for a living.
    Hitting into block does... there is bleed vulnerability though which helps a bit
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    If they’re releasing these 2* crystals with people like warlock in it why not ?