**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What was your least favorite side quest ever?

TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
For me my least favorite side quest easily has to be the guardian of the nexus event last October the rewards were absolutely trash and I want to here your guys opinions!

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Agreed
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    I’ll say guardians of the nexus, now that you bring it up I have no memory of it so it must have been pretty bad. As for events I remember, the namor rift event was pretty boring.
  • Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 304 ★★
    i don't know if it was called side quest or what but i didn't touch The Maze
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Masterdux said:

The Avengers Endgame one was such a drag. I believe the name was Avengers forever
    So much to do, RNG rewards and the energy requirments where crazy... plus It ran for 5 weeks.

It was 6 weeks, and first the content was basically impossible, then it was so easy you could auto-fight on Epic, giving basically 10 mins a week of content during a 6 week update. On top of that the rewards were trash.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    edited May 2020

i don't know if it was called side quest or what but i didn't touch The Maze

Yep, that is the only content in the game I didn’t even try to do.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    The Maze wasn't really a side quest. I hate any side quest that takes too much time. I think my least favorite was the last version of the lab. Can't remember who's lab it was lol, but previous iterations gave really good rewards without much grind. The last version had twice the fights for worse rewards. I quit doing it.
  • MadTing123MadTing123 Posts: 118
    i love nearly all mcoc content...so i have no say here, the only time i would hate content, is if they chuck in ONLY annoying defenders all into 1 quest. That can really put me off sometimes....its prob cuz im just trash at the game tho....and dont have too many ranked up champs that can counter certain champs
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

i love nearly all mcoc content...so i have no say here, the only time i would hate content, is if they chuck in ONLY annoying defenders all into 1 quest. That can really put me off sometimes....its prob cuz im just trash at the game tho....and dont have too many ranked up champs that can counter certain champs

So you hate the boss rushes
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461

For me my least favorite side quest easily has to be the guardian of the nexus event last October the rewards were absolutely trash and I want to here your guys opinions!

What was this event, again 😂
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    The guardian of the nexus
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    I didn’t like the guardian of the nexus event either, it was just a bit too complicated and the rewards kind of sucked, but I REALLY want them to repeat the Mr fantastic/Dr Doom invasions, 3 5* sig stones a day+ a TON of generic 4*s would be great, oh and not to mention the rank up materials AND crystals
  • LordScatsburyLordScatsbury Posts: 174
    this one.
  • cur53dcur53d Posts: 289 ★★
    Labs. They straight up just suck.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I seem to remember sinister labs sucked, but then again, I was like an act2 player back then.
    This months event is also kinda meh
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The endgame event, rubbish rewards, started off as complete bs then got toned down to be not a challenge at all, but worst of all it was 6 weeks long, it gets boring in 4 and 5 week events towards the end, no need for a 6 week one
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Stark assignments
    Merc assignments
    Endgame event
    October 2019 event