**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

General Game Feedback [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    There has been other well known people to quit this game. It happens. I use to watch rizzo tx hitman, mobile gamer and more that left. People don’t play forever
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    Seatin do Hav great point that rigth
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    gp87 said:

• stop adding trash champs to 6* pool

That's not going to happen. And it's never going to happen. If you're gambling, there's a chance you lose, and a chance that you win. If you keep pulling "god-tier" champs, there is no point to the game. Trash champs need to be added to the 6* pool, and good champs need to be added as well to maintain that balance. It's not Kabam's fault that some of the older champs have fallen behind the meta of the game, and champions are champions in the end.
    However, I do think that content could be more fun and interactive instead of what it is now.
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    Agree on this
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,197 ★★★★★
    I agree with @GroundedWisdom.

Personally I feel just because Seatin makes videos of the game. It doesnt Make him the best and ALL KNOWING player. everyone has there one options about something. Personally Act 6 was Fun for me. Especially 6.4. So all of You who says he speaks for you. Where is YOUR mouth? You need someone that does exactly the same content as you to TALK for you. No. Personally I never watch Seatins Vids anymore. KT1 and Brian is my fav atm anf sometimes legacy.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,197 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    I dont Have Seatins as you all call it "Incredible Roster" . Yet mine is actually very lower yet i did all he did. im just hvnt done abyss since im waiting to dupe my Aegon and im slowly exploring act 6. So far its halfway and itemless