**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Maybe take a break from introducing new champs

Guys i've been playing this game for 4 years, they have introduced over 150 characters in this game but only 20-25 champs are viable for end game content like act 6, abyss or even upcoming act 7. The AW is so boring to play for the rewards, it is not worth investing your time for it. We have seen good glory store rework so that its definitely slightly rewarding to do AQ.
As the new champs gets added in the game, only handful of people who grind arenas and spend money on units get these new flashy champs. As for the majority of the player base they aren't doing any of these. So i have this idea for the game developers.
That they stop introducing new champs only few people are gonna enjoy and revamp older champs that majority of players has them can enjoy. I know you guys are doing champion rework lately, but you guys are taking like 8-10 months for a champ. Hulkbuster rework is still not out yet even after the poll that took place like 8 months ago, maybe even longer i don't remember properly.
I'm just sayin you guys can take 2-3 months from introducing new champs and can maybe focus on reworking 10-20 older champs.
Maybe this breaks your New monthly event quest that you guys come up with new champs, you guys can still do monthly Event quest using older champs or maybe even with reworked older champs. #buffmagneto #buffjuggernaut

Comments

• drakeWARLORDdrakeWARLORD Posts: 21
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

That would be interesting, but arenas would get screwed and they probably have a bunch of champs planned already.

Yeah they can come up with something different for arenas if they want..

it's an idea, but then what would they do for new events? Maybe deleting champs like magneto marvel now and superior iron man would be a better idea.
    PS. a groot that isn't obviously @Hamin ? That's illegal!

they can always do the new events with older champs if they want, so they can solidify the lore around older champs.

P.S. i forgot #buffgroot
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 291 ★★★
    I’d LOVE for this to happen. But realistically it wouldn’t work, they would lose too many opportunities to make money so it’s unrealistic. I think it would also deter big spenders, as new champions sustain their excitement for the game in between months while they wait for the next big piece of content.
  • AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    Games normally play with the dopamine system, reward for effort.
    Pulling a 6* Juggernaut is anti-dopaminergic....they’re either not aware of that, or they’re actually trying to cure people of their MCOC addiction.

At least buff the trash champs before adding them to the 6* pool.
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    I really wanna see buffed of these champ
    Sentry
    Nightthrusher
    Magnito
    Red hulk
    Black Panther civilwar
    Vision age of Ultron
    Milesmoralis
    Electro
  • BioHaZarD007BioHaZarD007 Posts: 58
    At the rate that they're going at, they'll be buffing one champion every year which is kinda pointless and the basic crystal pools are filled with champions that are so bad in this game, it's not even funny. You play AW for a month and get the rewards just to get a 5* or 6* champion that will just sit in your roster never to be used. I wanna finish act 6 and abyss, but without ghost or doctor doom or aegon or any other 'beyond god tier' champion, you cannot complete it let alone explore it. And the power creep that's been there since a year and a bit should've been fixed by now, but they just do not want to do it even if they earn millions every year.

I’d LOVE for this to happen. But realistically it wouldn’t work, they would lose too many opportunities to make money so it’s unrealistic. I think it would also deter big spenders, as new champions sustain their excitement for the game in between months while they wait for the next big piece of content.

just hoping for the best...

They are doing really well in variants and they are planning to add cavalier difficulty which still excites some endgame players i think....
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Maybe it could be cool if next year, because I'm assuming they have this year's champs planned out, they alternate new champs and revamps. I'm pretty sure that revamping a champ is less effort, as the animations are mostly in. Unless there's a movie or smth, alternating revamps and new releases on a monthly basis could be cool
    Aburaees said:

Games normally play with the dopamine system, reward for effort.
    Pulling a 6* Juggernaut is anti-dopaminergic....they’re either not aware of that, or they’re actually trying to cure people of their MCOC addiction.

At least buff the trash champs before adding them to the 6* pool.

Definitely, with the champs they are adding to 6* pool. They gotta buff them before adding there.
    It takes like 2-4 months to get a six star crystal and the champ you get in that is often dissapointing for the effort to grind those 6* shards you put in.

Maybe it could be cool if next year, because I'm assuming they have this year's champs planned out, they alternate new champs and revamps. I'm pretty sure that revamping a champ is less effort, as the animations are mostly in. Unless there's a movie or smth, alternating revamps and new releases on a monthly basis could be cool

You're right....
    Im just sayin, with the current state of the world, the movies are probably getting postponed, they can postpone their in game event with that if they want to and focus on balancing this game..
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Mercury79 said:

I really wanna see buffed of these champ
    Sentry
    Nightthrusher
    Magnito
    Red hulk
    Black Panther civilwar
    Vision age of Ultron
    Milesmoralis
    Electro

Red Hulk and Vision Age of Ultron are both very solid champs lol. They don't need buffs.

Night thrasher doesn’t need a buff neither does red hulk

Yeah they are still relevant.
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    The only reason I play this game is to see Marvel characters that I've adored in the comics to be finally represented in a fighting game that hasn't already before. What I absolutely oppose is pointless MCU rehash champs that clog the crystals. Especially this new Black Widow who won't ever be used in Endgame Content. This game could really do without them. Imagine all the other characters we could've had if these MCU rehash champs were never added.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    I swear at this point they’re going to make a game and release a newer champ first and not an iconic one like iron man or spider man