**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam We Need To Have A Little Chat

TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
You guys are going off the rails fast your game is rapidly falling apart I love this game a lot but it’s insane what you guys are doing to this game I’m gonna talk about some things that’s are gonna make people quit soon

-Act 7 difficulty. I truly don’t get you guys with act 7 you have more then proved yourselves of being able to make good content abyss of legends is proof lots of people seemed to enjoy that but then when making act 7 you make the BS Mercy Node? Act 7 is going to be so hard the whales are going to get sick of doing the content and F2P won’t stand a chance And Mercy Kabam how unfair do you want me to get here?! I have seen literally anyone say that the nodes alright.

New Champs-Guys what happened? You guys were on a roll in 2019 but what happened?! Nova is a glorified defender Squirrel Girl doesn’t have enough utility Terrax and Mole Man we’re both awful on offense just to make defense worse?? I’ll get to AW soon Storm Pyramid X is not as strong as she should be. The rest of the champs I enjoy and think are good editions. But what happened to The Dooms The Namors The Ghosts? You guys seem afraid of to release a truly powerful character.

AW-For a long time I have defended AW but I can’t anymore it’s just ridiculous what AW is I have heard mutiple story’s of people quitting because of how unfair AW is and people have never liked AW and imagine you work hard all month and then POOF! You’ve got kicked out of the alliance leader is too selfish the individual wars need better rewards too make sure your motivated to keep going.

Conclusion- Kabam you have a Lot of the things you need to fix mainly AW and Act 7 we can’t stand here we’ll you guys are burning down the game that we love Guys Please fix your Game

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    yep. there's a big problem
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★

Everything is going downhill should I bother ?
  • WeAreNotVenomWeAreNotVenom Posts: 126 ★★★
    @Etjama i think that’s a good thing. Kabam tends to ignore criticism
  • LordScatsburyLordScatsbury Posts: 174
    I agree with everything you’ve said.
    The game is RNG based so every fight should achievable with the majority of champions.
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★

Everything is going downhill should I bother ?

Go for it. So at least you will know what the talk of the town is all about. That first chapter won't shine light on the problems but chapter 2 will.
  • WeAreNotVenomWeAreNotVenom Posts: 126 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    @SuperiorSymbiote go for cavalier! 6.1 isn’t bad at all. 6.2 is the devil itself
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    The champion.... not exited