**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

General Game Feedback [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Loco24x7Loco24x7 Posts: 68
    I agree with seatin AW and AQ entire month rewards are to low they suck for the time you are away from your family and or your life and general.......AQ and AW Just to repetitive u log in same path in AQ same in war for such little rewards. Just stale in general...and the node designs Kabam is not offering decent solutions for.......alliance events need revamp not good for higher tier player........but also to many worthless champs in the game........but the end game content is going to the moon now with act 6 and act 7 just horrific just strait money grab but seatin said all I’m bored and burned out tbh that’s why I’m stepping away as well for the same reasons.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Exactly man
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

It's not solely on Roster because you also need skill to get there and get through it. It's another layer.

?????
    You don't need skill to get through any of Act 6 except for the Champion and GM bosses. Hell, you could put the fight on Auto for any other fight, and with enough units, you can just whale through them. That's why the GM was well received–it was because it was skill based, not roster based. The GM boss just completely refutes your argument since any champ is able to take him down, regardless of "quality".

Periodt.

Points for the Alyssa Edwards GIF. ;)
    I still disagree. You need skill.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Isnt ur level the deciding factor of progress, the higher ur level the more you have progressed, please correct me if I'm wrong

Well. Summoner Level has been frozen at 60 for years now. If you’re talking about AW or AQ level, perhaps—but more than a few of those players have sunk so many real world resources into their accounts that it’s hard to distinguish what actually defines their progress.

Dr. Zola
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    The problem is there's only so much kabam can do for the game. If people want something bad enough and have enough money then all games will eventually get bored quickly. That's why I try not to spend a lot of money on this game. A little bit here and there. If u spend a lot and finish everything quickly then of course it gonna get bored quickly. Another thing is to limit ur game playing each day and make the fun last.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I’m fairly up there in terms of progression- Act 6 completion, V2-4 explores, V1 completed and I play in T2 AW.

I play Map 5 not because Map 6 or 7 are too hard, but because they’re too expensive. I pay about 100k gold/week at the moment and honestly, as someone who despises arena, that’s a hefty weekly chunk for me. If I were to play Map 6 I would be donating 250k+, Map 7, I’m not sure - I’ve never even bothered to look.

AQ should just be free, there is literally no reason for it to cost, it would also do a huge amount to rebalance the non-whales’ gold woes. For me it would be an extra 400k/month so I could R4 another champ. For map 6, they’d be saving 1m.

I really enjoyed incursions, the gold rewards were welcome and even the 5* (would have preferred some 6*) but at this stage in the game you should be able to get the shard rewards every 5 days, not every month. You should be able to buy as many of the ‘features’ dungeon crystals as you can afford, not just 1 - especially with the hugely niche roster requirements foisted upon us.

If I could open 3 5*/week without having to spend that would be giving me 275 6* x 3 per week. It would also begin to alleviate the problem of low sig 5* without having access to signature stones.

How many end game players have 15+ R5 champs at sig 20-40 without spending on the sig deals? I’ve got 110 5* (ish), a fair proportion are awakened, outside of the 6 I’m feeding stones into, I’ve got 1 over sig60
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    That’s wack
  • cookiedealercookiedealer Posts: 260 ★★

Stop diluting the 6* pool with new 6* awful champs further. Instead, dilute the pool with desirable champs (this way you aren't outright giving good champs away, but giving players (old and new) an opportunity to have NOT have more odds of pulling a new unplayable champ to their collection as with the status quo. (Kabam knows which champs people don't use; look at things like champ usage, and grandmaster crystal purchases for featured champs. Let's be honest, no sane individual spent real money on grandmaster featured civil warrior crystals).

Dilute it with both. You need both for a balance, not just one or the other.
    No, there are already enough "bad champs" in the 6* pool. I'm not saying don't include bad champs in 6* featured crystals, just stop releasing bad new champs that weren't a 6* in the first place. So the % of bad champs in the 6* basic pool will gradually decrease. 90% -> 85%-> 80% etc.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    @cookiedealer
    Yes, it keeps decreasing but at what point do you stop decreasing the ratio of bad champs:good champs? The point is it should stay pretty high, about 70-80%. You can't just be giving away good champs because then players aren't motivated to open more crystals to get better champs because they already have good champs.
    @Mixalis You need both good champs and bad champs in the pool. You can't expect to always pull a good champ, just like you can't expect to win the lottery.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Where in the world is Carmen San Diego.
    The thing about this is that, idc.
    Found out that he doesn’t speak for most.
    Clearly he doesn’t speak for me.

Me
  • Serious_786Serious_786 Posts: 99 ★★
    So True
  • BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike Thanks for the acknowledgement, it was honest and reasonable. I think my oversimplified synopsis of what’s wrong with the game currently is the economy of the game does not lineup with the content. I thinks it’s really as simple as that. If you want to come out with crazy nodes that only can be solved with obscure champions than allow more resources to be obtained so that ranking up those champions isn’t such a depressing choice. If you want us to keep playing war, make it really worth while. Right now you can spend $100 on a season or just buy a couple offers that triple what you would get in platinum without the stress and fear of messing up or just a mean alliance that kicks you after a mistake or two. I could go on and on but frankly I believe saying the nexus between content and economy is broken is pretty succinct.
  • Derman789Derman789 Posts: 58
    Variants were great because of one main reason, they gave some restrictions which limited some champions, with still around one third of all the champions pool to be usable but whilst making let's say around 5% of the champion pool amazing and with extra bonuses. They need to carry on these trends threw out act 7, by the further a node limit a champ the further it should improve some other. If Kabam had been clever they could have played the long game with 6*, allowing all champs in the 6* pool to be to have some path in act 6 and 7 in which they were the amazing champs, and by amazing I mean what V3 does for techs and sentinel and what V2 does for certain XLS, the pool is getting slightly to bit for this but it would still be possible to resolve. E.G one path could improve joefixit, rhino, juggaugt, veneompool, Howard the duck ect and be called Size matter giving them all ability to do unblockable, unstoppable on dash, decrease power for opponent and 20% fury for every 0.5 second they have the opponent in the corner. If you could open a 6* and know that atleast I can use them for this path in which they would be FUN it would be alot better.
    Unio77 said:

Just out of curiosity how long does it take to buff a champ or rework them, however you put it. Becuase if kabam can release 2 champs every month what's stopping them from releasing 1 champ but reworking/buffing another. There wont be need for a beta because the buff/rework will be treated as sort of a new champ not requiring a beta. I'm not well invested in how these things work but to me it looks like a good idea. Any things to add on?

I'm sure it takes a long time. The champs that they're releasing have been planned out for a long time. It's really not possible for a rework to be done in 1 or 2 months, I think.