**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Why Act 6.1 is where this game ends...

FabwiziFabwizi Posts: 1,168 ★★★★
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
MCOC is an fun journey uptill act 6.1, every thing goes down hill from there my reasons are listed below.

1.Up untill 6.1 there is always some thing to look forward ( Cavelier title, and associated rewards etc.)
2.You have your small but emotionally attached team of champions and you are trying for a goal.
3.Once cavelier any more five stars don't seem as exiting even God tiers.
4.Boring content ahead and not that fun time is either restricted, too hard or too easy.
5. Always getting thrash 6* only thing that you look forward too.
6.Very slow progression for 6.1 onwards.

Only thing that's keeping things ticking is community and the animation team.

Comments

• Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    The crystal pulls is making me sick. Can't progress because I don't have specific champs.
  • IbbyIbby Posts: 39
    It's horrible I've been caviler for 6 months and still haven't touched 6.2. also I'd like to say that my last 6 months of grinding 6 star crystals has led me to getting classic Spiderman and dormamu that provide nothing for me nor endgame content spending typically 3 months per 6 star crystal to only go and pull a classic Spiderman or iron Man just kills your motivation to progress and play it's a pain.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    When it comes to story mode 6.1 is the last content I really enjoyed, I’ve explored act 6, but I didn’t do it because I enjoyed it, I did it with the aim of increasing prestige, and I didn’t enjoy the content at all, 99% of the fights were done by ghost quake aegon nick and Corvus only, and that just gets very stale, and every new node needs something specific, rather than act 5 type nodes which had the concept of your can use a large amount of champions here but some make it really easy and fun’ such as power shield, any champ can get through, but if you bring in big special chanps like Hyperion you can get through it easily
    Act 6 on the other hand has the mentality of ‘most champions won’t work and a small amount can get through’ and that just isn’t fun, it forces you to limit your roster to a tiny selection, and rather than encouraging different champion usage like stuff in act 5, it forces it, and if you don’t have those options you just have to leave it or revive through, and act 7 just seems like that to the next level, the only content that is relatively fun past cavalier is abyss, but it’s still very champion specific, variants are good but they don’t satisfy the desire for fun endgame content players like me have
  • Grandmaster007Grandmaster007 Posts: 88
    Having to Clear act 6 for some trash champ is no fun at all.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Well then my time is almost done
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    For me the exploration takes so long to prepare revives. With such speed when I finish exploration of act 6 it will be act 8 already :)
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Time to whip out the mini accounts
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    Everything as said above !!
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Also 6.1 was the last story chapter with good attack values. Seriously thinking about quitting of late, especially after playing around in the Act 7 beta.