**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How do you get motivated to finish Act 6?

TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
I have finished pretty much this entire game except for 4 paths in abyss and half of 6.4 exploration. I am trying to finish exploring it but its too boring and too much of a grindfest. I got burnt out from arena grinding 2 months ago so my unit income is low but each path in 6.4 requires me to use up revives since I dont have the best roster and am missing tons of key characters. I have also been getting **** 5 stars the past few months and meh 6 stars until I recently got guilly 2099 but I realized I cant use her in most of the paths remaining. I dont have any new characters to play with, no new exciting content to look forward to and bored with the repition of arena and alliance war and quest(going into a retirement ally). Need smthn to get me back on the grind train.

Comments

• TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

Try being stuck in quarantine and have your job go on lockdown. When you’re stuck at home with literally nothing else to do, you’ll do it. That’s what motivated me to explore Act 6. Since this all started I have 100% explored 6.2 and 6.3

Yeah this lockdown made me explore 6.2 but I got shafted on rewards and not unmotivated to fight opponents with double their attacks.
  • nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 ★★
    edited May 2020
    I was motivated to 100% Act 6.1 and completed Act 6.4 and got 6* Jane Foster dupe, 6* Iron Fist dupe and for the icing on the cake a 6* Loki. Any further Act 6 Exploration is on hold until further notice for me at least.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Try being stuck in quarantine and have your job go on lockdown. When you’re stuck at home with literally nothing else to do, you’ll do it. That’s what motivated me to explore Act 6. Since this all started I have 100% explored 6.2 and 6.3

Yeah this lockdown made me explore 6.2 but I got shafted on rewards and not unmotivated to fight opponents with double their attacks.
    I got incredibly shafted on my 6.3 rewards and that stopped me from jumping right into 6.4. I'll be taking a month off from story content and just focus on arena and AQ until I have a comfortable unit stash again.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Well, mostly rewards.
    But also because I had some revives on the overflow, and since act 6 is the only safe place to spend them, mind as well.
    I'm not with 15 revives and 3 paths left to 100%. Should be near enough to that
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    the single great motivator at least for me when it comes to clearing content is resources. that's it. period. i need the resources to get new champs, upgrade my current ones. but here of late i've not cleared as much because the resources just don't equal the time spent.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    I don’t
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    Player Motivation is the number 1 problem in mcoc at the moment. Kabam is either clueless or could care less about resolving it.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I'll NEVER explore act 6. Too long, nodes are meant to be cash grabs. No thanks. I did a conpletion run so Act 6 is done as far as I'm concerned. Plus the guys I know who have explored it got horrible pulls for their effort and money.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    It's very hard but it motivates u to b better.
  • MrR0b0tMrR0b0t Posts: 234
    Once I get Cavalier which will be a while I'm thru progressing. Too many horrid nodes and high attack it's just not worth the frustration. Just want the better free stuff honestly.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Spend 3 weeks ramming your head into the back fence then have a sibling or loved one kick you in the groin for a prolonged period.
    This should at least part way motivate you knowing that there are at least 2 worse ways that you could spend your time
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    I honestly stopped trying, I only do the part of the game I think is fun.
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★

Explore 6.3. Get Hood. Call it a day. Move on.
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    Rewards are shameful. Due to it all being RnG based. I have guys in my alliance who own only five six stars. Those five make my entire roster look pathetic by comparison. That Hood was the nail in the coffin for me. It’s just too damn hard content for RNG based rewards. A 3-4 five star gem? Who needs that at this level? I’m with Seatin and all the other guys now saying the same thing: the game seems to be going somewhere alright. But it’s not a bright future. And I’m not along for the ride.
  • nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 ★★
    Read and change your System kabam
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    Always giving a lower tiers level rewards compared to what you finish is starting to hurt now , I’m never gonna even touch act 6 , avoiding agony is better than hoping for false joy
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

I did it at home during quarantine decided to just get it done only have abyss left to 100%. Wondering what to do next nothing to look forward to, war sucks aq is boring alternating champs would help.

As for bad rewards

The upside I was able to do this

That 6* nexus is horrifying. I have 4 paths left in 6.4.6 and I don't want such luck, at all.
  • Little_JLittle_J Posts: 4
    edited February 2021
    I finished 7.1 exploration yesterday and my reward didn’t motivate me to go back to act 6 exploration:

I don’t have anything left to do besides act 6 and Abyss exploration, so I might do a path in act 6 here and there, but I’m not in the mood to finish it as soon as possible. Too much effort and a great chance to get nothing useful in return.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    I explored 7.1 and got some decent rewards. I only decided to return to 6.3 and 6.4 after I had some spare units to burn. Have regretted the decision ever since and I've only got 8 paths left.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Not the shards. They are Rng based and I never expect much from them. Mainly rhe feeling of accomplishment that I explored a tough content. Same when I explored act 5 with 4 stars. I was very happy when I explored 6.2. 6.3 caiw was a good fight. I am now doing 6.4 and looking forward to fight gm and do better than last time.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I will probably never do act 6 exploration. Act 7 looks much more enjoyable and is less of a grind.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    I heard 7.1 is fun. So trying that out drives me to finish Act 6. 2k more units and I will have enough
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Don't let your dreams be dreams man.