**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Arena bug - 1% turns opponent invincible after stun specials

WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
Hey guys,

Noticed a bug in arena where if you use a special that causes a stun, to finish off the opponent, it does like 10 damage or something ridiculously low but doesn't kill the opponent either?
So yeah they're stunned and you can easily kill them off but I've looked away before thinking the fight was done and almost died from that.

So far I've only seen this in arena and occurs from Ronan and Gwenpool Sp1, Proxima Sp2 and any other stun causing specials that exist.

Is anyone else having this issue??

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Seems more a player concentration issue than anything else.
    Just try to evade or block the specials who stun, simple
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    You 100% sure you weren't fighting a champ who has a built in Safeguard at 1 health? Corvus, Gwenpool, Hela, BWCV, Punisher, anyone else with Heimdall on the team, etc
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    K00shMaan said:

You 100% sure you weren't fighting a champ who has a built in Safeguard at 1 health? Corvus, Gwenpool, Hela, BWCV, Punisher, anyone else with Heimdall on the team, etc

Same issue still happens against Kangs/Thanos Team too, i thought the same thing too at first
    Terra said:

Seems more a player concentration issue than anything else.
    Just try to evade or block the specials who stun, simple

I'm talking about when I myself use specials that stun and do no damage against champs in arena.
  • _Unsilanceable03_Unsilanceable03 Posts: 7
    Bug? More like conspiracy
  • Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★
    As much as they deny this issue, I see it over and over. As I typically get all milestones in each arena. The times champs end with 1% is pretty crazy. But as was mentioned above. Pay attention until you see the final ko and it's not usually hard to get past.
    Smokely7 said:

As much as they deny this issue, I see it over and over. As I typically get all milestones in each arena. The times champs end with 1% is pretty crazy. But as was mentioned above. Pay attention until you see the final ko and it's not usually hard to get past.

Glad I'm not the only one then. Same, I grind all milestones too and it is relatively uncommon.

My main concern isn't within arena itself but its potential to infect other portions of the game, e.g. Act 6.
  • ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151
    Woozie said:

Smokely7 said:

Glad I'm not the only one then. Same, I grind all milestones too and it is relatively uncommon.

My main concern isn't within arena itself but its potential to infect other portions of the game, e.g. Act 6.
    I can confirm that the 1% bug is rampant in AOL. I noticed every defender would get stuck on 1% health. I'd have to hit them multiple times to deplete that last 1%. It's weird how health pools and math work, right?