**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aegon, any good?

Just pulled out Aegon from a crystal and was just wondering if it were any good?

Aegon, any good? 135 votes

Yup, Great Champion, Probably one of the best!
53%
CrkwestTendersquadpayebuduHeroBoltsyTerraMets17XPRAKASHXSiddhantKwatraExHavokDragonMCOCWarBros23Kayne34Abhi050NiteAndDaeMoot4LifeBrokenCutless_XMastercrisGamerTBruinsfan8510 72 votes
I like it, enjoy using it in many cases.
11%
adqqedfyvrharerabbit99drakeWARLORDNarlsonBatsiiUltimatesaber32Fred_JoeityDeltronsBb_murBlumladenitzShadow420Captain_MonticaLord_Proven_DrasticItaliesRichdoggael2505 15 votes
All right I suppose...
10%
Hort4Foxhero007Fighter092Toj37hiddenblizzardTexas_11RockyshockyOsUlloaKill_GreyLostReplica23ArsozDeadlygamer98Bfj869MutantA___4444 14 votes
Nah Horrible, shouldnt even be in the game!
25%
DarthVadidbelli300Primmer79SpicyslicerOrcDovahkiinSavio444Sceptilemaniacaxelelf_1dadofdragonscx23433TawliWabobaGhostboytjiespaceoctopusNoob2435Suros_moonMbizzNichj99Speedro420Fjolnir 34 votes

Comments

• Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    When awakened and on high combo hes the best champion in the game for lol
  • RellenquishRellenquish Posts: 92
    @Arbiter2426 , does that only apply for the 5 star version..
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    @Rellenquish If you dupe him, yes, he's amazing but unduped? He's just a nerfed star lord.
  • WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★

No that applies on him at every star. don't bother ranking him up unless he is duped, because his sig ability allows him to carry his combo through out the quest. His utility/ Dmg goes up upon his combo, just like star lord's ramp up. You only start getting his potential once you have a 100 hits on the combo meter, so he is kinda useless unduped.
    once duped, both him and VTD are questing gods.
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Waboba said:

No that applies on him at every star. don't bother ranking him up unless he is duped, because his sig ability allows him to carry his combo through out the quest. His utility/ Dmg goes up upon his combo, just like star lord's ramp up. You only start getting his potential once you have a 100 hits on the combo meter, so he is kinda useless unduped.
    Exactly Once you get him up hes great which is why my 4/55 VTD is my go to for any quest

Waboba said:

Exactly Once you get him up hes great which is why my 4/55 VTD is my go to for any quest
    Im still waiting to get myself a VTD, i can see by @Ahitlaw 's posts that he is an absolute unit of a champ.
  • HandsomeJasHandsomeJas Posts: 24
    Why is this even a question lol, AEgon is a god, period.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    @Waboba Awesome you remember my posts :) I’m 2 T5basics away from taking him to 5/65. Aegon needs to be duped tho just a heads up on that. And as for Aegon being the best, close;) but VTD#1 then ghost then Aegon :)
    Ahitlaw said:

@Waboba Awesome you remember my posts :) I’m 2 T5basics away from taking him to 5/65. Aegon needs to be duped tho just a heads up on that. And as for Aegon being the best, close;) but VTD#1 then ghost then Aegon :)

Ay Once you rank 5 him,post some vids on yt or Here, i want to see his potential as a 5/65.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    @Waboba you can check out some gameplay now @Jaded has some great gameplay! Search JadedFusion on yt
    Ahitlaw said:

@Waboba you can check out some gameplay now @Jaded has some great gameplay! Search JadedFusion on yt

On it, cheers mate
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    He is not good , he is a GOD
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Flex post, just saying.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★

Why is this even a question lol, AEgon is a god, period.

Because people like to brag lol
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    All right I suppose...
    Tbh, as a 4 star he’s not that good, he’s only super good in long quests and fights like rol and lol, i already beat rol, and what’s a 4 star gonna do in lol? After you beat rol, I don’t know any more uses but maybe practice, i ranked him up and regret it a little, please tell me he can be good for something else.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Tbh, as a 4 star he’s not that good, he’s only super good in long quests and fights like rol and lol, i already beat rol, and what’s a 4 star gonna do in lol? After you beat rol, I don’t know any more uses but maybe practice, i ranked him up and regret it a little, please tell me he can be good for something else.

don't revive old posts
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

why did you feel the need to revive an old post from a year ago just to say that one of the best champs in the game isn’t that good
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    Dude Ægon is literal garbage, even corvus glaive (one of the worst champs in the game) deals more damage than him. Absolutely sucks mate, sorry you got shafted. Hope next time you get abomination, superior iron man or other god tiers.
    Edit: This is an old post, whoops my bad
    All right I suppose...

Dude Ægon is literal garbage, even corvus glaive (one of the worst champs in the game) deals more damage than him. Absolutely sucks mate, sorry you got shafted. Hope next time you get abomination, superior iron man or other god tiers.
    Edit: This is an old post, whoops my bad

Lol

All right I suppose...

why did you feel the need to revive an old post from a year ago just to say that one of the best champs in the game isn’t that good
    I only said he is not good as a 4 star, 5*+ and he is amazing when duped, it’s not like i have any uses for him in normal fights
  • RebornMVPRebornMVP Posts: 49
    Dude aegon is one of the worst champions in the game probably worse than cyclops. I got him in a 4 star crystal and duped him and he slayed everyone but still that helmet is way too small for the big forehead he is hiding.........
  • RebornMVPRebornMVP Posts: 49
    RebornMVP said:

Dude aegon is one of the worst champions in the game probably worse than cyclops. I got him in a 4 star crystal and duped him and he slayed everyone but still that helmet is way too small for the big forehead he is hiding.........

it is a joke btw dont take it seriously
  • Kingthe80575Kingthe80575 Posts: 6
    Hello
  • Yup, Great Champion, Probably one of the best!
    @Earth Elite ummm, are u joking because Corvus glaive is the best cosmic and ur saying he is the worst, Aegon even unduped is pretty good, and SUPERIOR IRON MAN is the almost the very worst tech. Abomination is even worse probably so...
  • Yup, Great Champion, Probably one of the best!
    @EarthElite
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★

@Earth Elite ummm, are u joking because Corvus glaive is the best cosmic and ur saying he is the worst, Aegon even unduped is pretty good, and SUPERIOR IRON MAN is the almost the very worst tech. Abomination is even worse probably so...

Why, just why?
  • Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    Where are you in Story progression @Rellenquish ?