**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance War Moves

With the new teleport system can someone explain to me why teleporting costs 1 move still? Essentially now after taking out certain nodes you're making us use 1 move to get to the teleport, 1 move to actually teleport and 1 more move to get to the next node, so for certain paths it takes 3 energy to actually get to another node to fight I think that's ridiculous especially with 1 hour timers

Comments

• klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,423 ★★★★
    cause it's better, didn't you read the 15.0 Alliance Wars Update? just think if there were fewer tiles but 90 whole minutes to wait! Um...
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    If you follow the far left path from the beginning the energy requirements are 19 energy. That's insane. Even starting with 3 bars of energy that means I cannot reach the last tile until 16 hours from now. I get that alliances should work as a team, but what if someone was unable to assist with energy?
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    This is purely so boost will expire
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    The short answer is so you can't use the advanced boosts to run thru a whole section of nodes.