**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Real time player vs player would take this game to another level.

I think with all the bad feeling in the game at the moment could be saved by adding real time player vs player, which would bring back the fun to the game.

Comments

• AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    Yes I agree. We are already required to be constantly connected to the servers when fighting the AI...I wonder how difficult it would be.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Even if the server allows this, both hiding in their corners, first of the block gets parried or intercepted.

Even if the server allows this, both hiding in their corners, first of the block gets parried or intercepted.

Yes I can think of scenarios that would be amusing to see play out...Quake vs Quake lol.

Perhaps if it had been PVP from the beginning champs would have been created with more balance.

• GbabyfreshGbabyfresh Posts: 142
    Lol actually way back when I first started around the time the game was created i thought pop was actual pvp
  • GbabyfreshGbabyfresh Posts: 142
    I think there would b alot of problems with connection not all the time on kabam, but probably with the player on the other end. Like what if there were rewards at the end of each fight and the only reason why u didn't get any was becuz of lost connection, that would suck
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    None of y’all aint beating me and my bae quake
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Lolzz imagine if AW is like that, where you can actually fight with your placed defender on flow
  • LordScatsburyLordScatsbury Posts: 170
    @Kevo9513 jokes on you True Strike 4 days
    Mayis said:

The huge part of game is based on that ai thing. I mean, players can just hold block with hype and spam sp3-s

Like the AI attempts to do with Mordo?

Kevo9513 said:

Quake can have some really bad matchups in this game.

• Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Aburaees said:

Kevo9513 said:

Quake can have some really bad matchups in this game.

Night thrasher will wreck her
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Never happening. It's not that simple. It'd take years to make that possible, the game crashes three times per week when we don't have PvP, imagine if there was actual PvP involved.

Plus, this game's fight mechanics aren't meant for PvP, both players would be sitting in their own sides. It just wouldn't work.

Plus, this game's fight mechanics aren't meant for PvP, both players would be sitting in their own sides. It just wouldn't work.

There are ways to stimulate activity e.g. the longer you hold block the more power your opponent gains.

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian
    MRoC (Realm of Champions) will have live PvP (even 3v3).

I’m sure the layout of fights will be much different though.