**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Cap Marvel Movie worth class awakening gem and R5 without Nick Fury? (5 star)

ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
My first good cosmic pull but sadly I don't have a 4, 5 or 6 star Nick Fury to pair her with. Is she still good without him?

Is Cap Marvel Movie worth class awakening gem and R5 without Nick Fury? (5 star) 19 votes

Yes
89%
bloodyCainzuffyDhopschoko_MoudoudoctorbVampi007Obaid_Jacob03EinfachSoUmbertoDelRioAdamb208BonzodavidKesava2MauledFeroX_the_fat_heringDoctor_Strange19Agent_X_zzz 17 votes
No
10%
Spity68ILLUSION8 2 votes

Comments

• ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    A bit more details is she is my first and only good cosmic 5 star champ
    Bump
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Yes
    Her awakening gives her indestructible for 10-12 seconds depending on sig level. With this you can tank sp3, mistakes, and DoT etc from things like Biohazard. It also allows her to cheese Aspect of Nightmares which can be a nifty little bonus.

On a different note, she has excellent prestige, and if you want to be appealing to alliances as you climb up the ranks having a decent prestige will help you and your alliance in AQ. The best combo is a useful ability on a naturally high prestige champion so that you don’t get bullied into R5 Thor Rag for the boys.

Also - doesn’t really need high sig, it just extends duration.
  • Adamb208Adamb208 Posts: 152
    Yes
    I’ve got mine at R5 (unduped) and she is amazing. The awakened ability is just a bonus and isn’t essential for her. Build up to 25 charges, heavy to sustain, and you will blow through content with her.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Yes
    They aren't a couple. They don't need each other to survive the battlerealm
    so far ive been having some difficulty getting her to 25 binary charges without nick. any tips on that?

ddom said:

so far ive been having some difficulty getting her to 25 binary charges without nick. any tips on that?

Getting her there or keeping her there? Getting to 25 charges works the same with and without nick.

Keeping her there is easier with him since he adds 1 second to each charge's durations (iirc). Generally you want to throw heavies when her binary ignition is on, preferably counter-heavies since those stun your opponent to allow for another heavy. Each heavy gives you 3 new charges. Generally, though, if you enter binary ignition with a 5/65 cmm most fights are over pretty quickly.

On a side note, I just recently found out that cmm is a great counter to annihilus on aegis heavy. Annihilus heavy animation is longer than it looks, so you can dash back once and immediately throw your heavy. This will stun him even if he's unstoppable from your dashback and allow for an easy attack opening.
    Keeping her there. yeah, the issue is the drop off, i find its hard to keep her close to the 20-25 range but guess i need to practice the block heavy and counter heavy more
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Yes
    short answer yes long answer yes
    Thanks for all the help and input!