**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stark Internship and Stealth Spider-man questions

altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,288 ★★★★
I have a 5 star R3 Night Monkey. As people say, he hits hard, is flimsy, but has lots of utility.
I am debating ranking him up further, as his utility and damage seem pretty great.

For utility, specifically, his web-cartridge Web-foam debuff causes Slow, which can counter evade/unstoppable in champions without class advantage. This seems like it would be useful against champions with these abilities, as well as nodes that causes these abilities.

His synergy with IMIW (Stark Internship) allows for Slowed debuff to also reduce Ability Accuracy of Shock & Incinerate by 100%. More champions seem to have shock debuff abilities, so would be very helpful going forward. Seems pretty useful against nodes that cause these debuffs at a predictable interval, but not against nodes that cause these debuffs based on hits (as Stealthy would have to do multiple hits just to apply the debuff).

I have a couple questions related to Slow and the Synergy, both separately and together.
1. Slow debuff doesn't work on those with class advantage. In She-Hulk/Spider-Gwen, this means Black Widow, Moon Knight can continue to evade you, and Kingpin can still go unstoppable. With Stealth Spider-man, this means he cannot Slow mutant champs. Which mutant champions would this pertain to specifically? I believe Domino can evade on occasion. Are there any other mutant champions that would still be able to evade or go unstoppable?
2. Stark internship reduces ability accuracy of Shock and Incinerate. This seems like this would make him a viable counter against Doctor Doom's shock and incinerate. Are there any champions that have both Evade/unstoppable AND Shock/incinerate? I can only think of Stark Spider-man (evade + shock), which would be funny how Stealthy can be a direct counter to Starky.

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    1. Only really matters against Domino and Nightcrawler.

2. That synergy is pretty useless against base champ tbh. Helpful for some nodes though.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,288 ★★★★
    Thanks Etjama