**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help ranking up

Hi, I need help on who is worth ranking up more. Currently on act 4 with three chapters left to complete. My current champs I use are maxed 4* SW duped Sig 48, caiw maxed 4* duped sig20, iceman 5* R3, domino maxed 4* , quake 4* maxed, Hyperion maxed 4* Sig 67. Also have capt marvel orig 5* rank 3, nick cage Sig 20 4* r5. Starlord maxed 4* sig 55
Looking to rank more to give me something extra and versatility. Thinking of thing, Mr fantastic and invisible women for synergy, Emma frost ? Cull or promixa? Aegon and red omega but not duped yet. Massacre for domino synergy. Really confused as not got loads of gold. I do have a lot of high science and cosmic iso
But confused who is worthy of ranking more. I have 11 tier 4 basic, 4 mutant, 5 skill , 7 tech , 6 mystic and 2 science (no cosmic sadly) I have awakening gems in science and skill class for 4* and 5* .

mystic m
Ys

T

Comments

• BłADEBłADE Posts: 148
    blade useful with heal block and insane bleed attacking and parrying
    nick fury- no explanation needed- hes a beast lol
    omega with power steal or life steal sry i dont uuse him lmao
    and i took my symmbiote supreme to r4 5* because hes awsome but his power gain is very slow it fills over time not when attacking so youu have to sort out masteries for him
    anyways thats my advice hope it helped. :smile:
  • Mentalboy1Mentalboy1 Posts: 171
    Thanks
    I have issues with blade as in I don't think I use him right I feel.he takes hits too easy need more practise with him. Symbiote supreme is interesting character is he worth awakening? How do I set masteries to make power gain quicker?
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Just go for it your top champs are enough for act 4 completion