**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Pulled some good 6* lately and need a little help deciding as one has been nerfed some. Both unduped

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
Im trying to decide who to rank between Ocsidian Cull or Sunspot. Both unduped. I also have a 5* Warlock I could R5 if hes is a better option. I know Cull has been nerfed so not sure if hes still worth it plus he unduped. I am working on Variant 2 and 3 so though I would throw in Warlock.

Pulled some good 6* lately and need a little help deciding as one has been nerfed some. Both unduped 33 votes

Cull 6*
3%
Gnotnus 1 vote
Sunspot 6*
72%
AjisdopeTerraIron_SkywalkerThatGuyYouSaw235HendrossBrokenKDSuperFlash10RookiieCount_WillisUltimateBatJokeKRANꓘDoug4theWinVbnmeAipa12Thicco_ModeGiodood_1FiiNCHMasterpuffSwarmOfRavensIronStrange 24 votes
Warlock 5*
24%
danielmathAspenSmashing123DaphboyHonaway_23EtjamaFlintTheSavageCaptainGame 8 votes

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,991 ★★★★★
    Sunspot 6*
    Cull is not worthwhile in endgame content anymore. Too low block proficiency.
    Warlock and Sunspot are both monsters, and you can't go wrong with either. I'm just biased towards Sunspot
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Sunspot 6*
    Cull wasn't really nerfed, but sunspot is probably your best bet
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Sunspot 6*
    I have 6* Sunspot at rank two unduped and he hits like a freight train. Also have 5* Warlock duped at rank five. I use both on my regular questing team. FYI, Warlock has synergy with sunspot that increases his incinerate time.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Warlock has unreal utility across so many facets of the game. Mine is R5 L60ish and he’s one of my favorite champs the game has ever introduced.

Sunspot is a wrecking ball. Add that perfect block and it makes me super envious of your 6*.

Either is a great call. Both would be better...

Dr. Zola