**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Map 6 alliance with NO stress wars looking

What’s up all you cool cats and kittens! We are looking for high prestige members to join us as we work on hitting top 150 in AQ and who has no given affection towards war. We will run them but with no stress. Want to work on content with your top champs? So do we! Just place champs you don’t use and use who you want. We are truly AQ focused and looking for a couple. Hit me up on line to talk more! Ign and line app is: kaycg1

See ya soon!

Comments

• Kaycg1Kaycg1 Posts: 257
    Hey all you cool cats and kittens. Just reaching out again. We will be looking for a few after aq this week. See above and hit me up!!!
  • AdstroAdstro Posts: 13
    Wow! That ally sounds awesome 😍 I’ll hit you on line ASAP 🤓
    edited April 2020
    Wow! Adstro is a hell of a player! Can’t believe you joined up with us! I feel honored to have you on our team!
    We still have one more spot to fill! If you think your as badass as Adstro hit me up on line! kaycg1!
    Still looking for one more before AQ tomorrow. Hit me up!
    Looking for one this week! Read above for info!
    Read above. Looking for one right now!!!
    Hit me up!!!
    Back at it. Looking for one really high prestige preferred!!! Shooting for top 90! No stress on wars. Sitting at G3 now without trying. Should hit G2 next season
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    What’s the minimum prestige
    10.4k prestige