**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Marvel zombies October 2020

Please Kabam this October can you finally introduce the marvel zombies to the contest. It'd be a fan fav if you did. You can even add more marvel zombies for every October that passes or just continue the story in November like you did with November and December of last year with Reed Richards.

Comments

• M1chea1M1chea1 Posts: 1
    YES
  • GbabyfreshGbabyfresh Posts: 142
    BłADE said:

for halloween, they should do a quest against the avengers who turned into zombies however it might scare the kiddies lmao :D

That's pretty much what marvel zombies
    Thing is its more than the usual introduced featured champs they do. They usually bring max 3 new Champs per event, while marvel zombies isa whole team n plus if u wanna do the whole universe that was infected in the storyline
  • cur53dcur53d Posts: 287 ★★
    I'd like to see The Brood for a Halloween storyline also. Yes, they are Alien rip-offs but they're still scary.
    I don't think they'd ever do the brood race, probably a queen brood and a soldier brood. But they could do an eq of that anytime of the year tho
    With marvel zombies they could even have the age of ultron vs marvel zombies story too
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Well hopefully they can do something where they release spider man 2099 in December being a new year is coming so basically “the future”

Well hopefully they can do something where they release spider man 2099 in December being a new year is coming so basically “the future”

Thats another good awaited champ they can throw in.
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    I always support new ideas and features when summonire present on fourm I always like them ...couse it's make game batter day by day...sometimes kabam likes the idea of summore and give us the gameplay and really it's really fun to play...
    Yeah but I've said this same post a couple years back, just remembered I should repost and thats what I did :smile:
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★

With marvel zombies they could even have the age of ultron vs marvel zombies story too

If they do that, they could have some fights where if you use ultron then you get a 50% attack and health boost or something.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Like we needed 2 iron men 🤨 obviously different abilities would allow them into the game

Like we needed 2 iron men 🤨 obviously different abilities would allow them into the game

I totally agree man but tbh there really is a **** load of Spiderman outfits that r dope tho
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    No. They will infect the contest and shut down the game.
    Ultron would've done a better job at that and the contest is still up lol
  • GrumpyWeirdoGrumpyWeirdo Posts: 7
    Just add a Zombie Mode for the month. Kinda like big head mode. No need to release new Champions. But I'm not against it.