**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

General Game Feedback [Merged Threads]

Comments

• JubaknightJubaknight Posts: 82
    edited May 2020
    I would like also to add:
    1. The passive AI is one of the worst decision in the game too. It add lots of waiting time in fight that makes it longer and boring.
    2. You should revisit the RNG and stingy culture in the game. If you want to make niche fight for a niche counters. Then the game should not depend on RNG both together doesn’t make sense. As the number of champions increase, it can take for ever to obtain a certain champion
    3. The game doesn’t scale the same in all of its dimensions as the player progress. E.g., value of quest crystal for new player vs veteran
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Good one. Now do Diablo. And Ebony Maw. And Nova. And Squirrel Girl.

Dr. Zola

Diablo ain't bad. He's just lacking because of his potion limit. Kabam thought 16 was enough potions. They thought wrong. Did they know 16 wasn't enough potions when they made him? Probably no, but who knows?

Ebony Maw had a rework, and he's more annoying to fight. Just because he's more defense oriented don't make him a bad champ. Thank you, next.

Now Kabam wanted to experiment with new play styles and utilize different aspects of a champion's attack, therefore, the focus on Nova's dash attack. His dash attack is pretty good. He just has a different playstyle.

Squirrel Girl. How is she bad?

Point is, Kabam had a vision with all these champs. Some just aren't as useful as others, and did they intend to do that? Maybe, maybe not. Probably not.

When you play darts, do you always get a bullseye on the first try? No. If you land on something other than a bullseye do you still get points? Yes, so even if they're not the best champs, are they still viable? Yes. If you overshoot or undershoot do you adjust your aim? Yes, so if Kabam drastically undershot or overshot with a champ, they'll fix a champ, and they gauge if the need to fix a champ by people from betas of the CCP.

Try again sweetie.

• Sunny2Sunny2 Posts: 183 ★★
    Honestly what I wish they would fix first is the monthly. Rewards are terrible and fights are easy. If you can create 1 lvl up from what we currently have with better rewards. That would at least give me something to look forward to and I could wait until roster goes sig higher to try act 7. Currently I look forward to seeing what the new champs are but other then those 2 fights each month, the rest is useless in terms of rewards,fun, and skill
  • mugichamugicha Posts: 50
    edited May 2020
    Let's cut AQ's stamina recovery time in half?
    This is easy.
  • Amadeo01Amadeo01 Posts: 212 ★★★
    mugicha said:

Let's cut AQ's stamina recovery time in half.
    This must be an easy task.

This has been done a few times before. Last time it happened was because AQ didn't start for a few hours so everything got postponed (from what I remember). It was glorious. Everyone loved it and people have been requesting that for years it but it never sticks.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Every month two new champs sometimes 3. Why not every month 1 new champ and one reworked champ.

Personally think Champions should be reworked on a regular basis, not just every 4 - 6 months. Stop adding useless trash Champions into 6* pool if you're gonna take years to buff them.

Like a few of us said before, it takes time for a rework. You have to go through internal testing, then a beta. That's why it takes so long.

Every month two new champs sometimes 3. Why not every month 1 new champ and one reworked champ.

Because some people like new champs. For example, I really want Kraven, or Hobgoblin. Others want Pyro or Kitty Pryde.

Because some people like new champs. For example, I really want Kraven, or Hobgoblin. Others want Pyro or Kitty Pryde.
    You think I don't like new champs but was the point anymore when most of them coming now are not useful. Look at the new black widow all my hopes shattered don't even want see her in my crystal ever.

You think I don't like new champs but was the point anymore when most of them coming now are not useful. Look at the new black widow all my hopes shattered don't even want see her in my crystal ever.

You do realize that she ain't that bad right? Plus, what were you even hoping for?
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    First. Glory store rewards rocked! I think to help with aw being more fun or more worth the stress, consider adding a currency like glory for aw. have different things to buy. Shards, boosts, aw aq pots and revives, maybe fully formed crystals for a big chunk to encourage saving a little. Better gold crystals. Revamp the war victory crystals. I mean that would take time. But in the mean time there is a lot that could be added to the season rewards and the short term rewards that could help people have fun again. I hate war. I dont mind aq at all but war is not worth my time. Gold 3 alli. 800k roster. I have rank up materials for days and no worthy champs. Sorry if this has been mentioned im coming into this blind.
    I don't know if kabaam are scared of bringing good champs because of the rebalance uproar but the captain marvel/nick update was great the two champs were worth the hype.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Good one. Now do Diablo. And Ebony Maw. And Nova. And Squirrel Girl.

Dr. Zola

Diablo ain't bad. He's just lacking because of his potion limit. Kabam thought 16 was enough potions. They thought wrong. Did they know 16 wasn't enough potions when they made him? Probably no, but who knows?

Ebony Maw had a rework, and he's more annoying to fight. Just because he's more defense oriented don't make him a bad champ. Thank you, next.

Now Kabam wanted to experiment with new play styles and utilize different aspects of a champion's attack, therefore, the focus on Nova's dash attack. His dash attack is pretty good. He just has a different playstyle.

Squirrel Girl. How is she bad?

Point is, Kabam had a vision with all these champs. Some just aren't as useful as others, and did they intend to do that? Maybe, maybe not. Probably not.

When you play darts, do you always get a bullseye on the first try? No. If you land on something other than a bullseye do you still get points? Yes, so even if they're not the best champs, are they still viable? Yes. If you overshoot or undershoot do you adjust your aim? Yes, so if Kabam drastically undershot or overshot with a champ, they'll fix a champ, and they gauge if the need to fix a champ by people from betas of the CCP.

Try again sweetie.

Miss Vaaanjieee. Lol.
    I agree with Squirrel Girl. She's decent.

Personally think Champions should be reworked on a regular basis, not just every 4 - 6 months. Stop adding useless trash Champions into 6* pool if you're gonna take years to buff them.

Like a few of us said before, it takes time for a rework. You have to go through internal testing, then a beta. That's why it takes so long.
    You missed the point
    Well what point did I miss? I was just reminding you that reworks don't get done in a month. Looks like you missed the point.
    Didn't need to be reminded. Didn't ask you either. I simply stated that reworks, buffs and changes need to be more regularly implemented. That is another change that is needed. That is my feedback.

Or did you forget the time that they silently buffed Gamora?
    Well if you want them to be more regularly implemented, then say goodbye to the quality of content.
    And what does the silent buff of Gamora have to do with anything? Just because they didn't announce it doesn't mean it didn't take time to do.

You missed the point
    Well what point did I miss? I was just reminding you that reworks don't get done in a month. Looks like you missed the point.
    Didn't need to be reminded. Didn't ask you either. I simply stated that reworks, buffs and changes need to be more regularly implemented. That is another change that is needed. That is my feedback.

Or did you forget the time that they silently buffed Gamora?
    Well if you want them to be more regularly implemented, then say goodbye to the quality of content.
    And what does the silent buff of Gamora have to do with anything? Just because they didn't announce it doesn't mean it didn't take time to do.
    The reality is we don't know how long they worked on the Gamora buff. It was just silent because we didn't know it was coming.
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    I know this is a taboo subject to bring up because its bait for the very vocal "get gud" crowd to pounce and let everyone know how good they are. But it needs to be said. The difficulty of the game is ramping up way too high compared to the ramp up of our champions.

Act 6 is already ridiculous with the first chapter having double PI of our champs along with crazy nodes. Now moving on to Act 7, the first chapter has normal enemies at 4x the PI of our top champs.... Plus crazy nodes.

This wouldn't be that big of a deal if 6*s rank 3s would be more accessible AND
    6*s had a better ramp up when rank 3. The ramp up of a 6* to rank 3 is half the power increase that we are used to in the game. So it's more of a 6* rank 2.5 than a rank 3.

I know there are many people out there who love the challenge and can tear this game a new one with their skills but for most people it's just getting beyond overwhelming.

Imo, chapter 6 should have had a much less steep upward slope of difficulty. At most it should have maxed out with difficulty at the 6.2 level. Then act 7 could start off at a point that wasn't such a turnoff level of difficulty. I know act 7 is the future but even going in with a full roster of 6* rank 3s, you're gonna be a little shrimp who is easily wasted with each mistake.

Maybe there could be optional difficulty levels to choose from with each Act to help please everybody? So elite players can choose hard mode and get extra rewards maybe? I don't know what to do and I know Kabam knows what they are doing but dang, throw us a lifeline.
  • ManilaStanManilaStan Posts: 1
    Can we have the community agree on not using Flow as a defense tactic? Why do we have to punish each other like that. We can still use the other defense tactics and make the war slightly playable. Even agree to go just 1 set of path, like the left, middle, or right, so we can have everyone save on pots and revives.

Can we have the community agree on not using Flow as a defense tactic? Why do we have to punish each other like that. We can still use the other defense tactics and make the war slightly playable. Even agree to go just 1 set of path, like the left, middle, or right, so we can have everyone save on pots and revives.

Well, people are still going to place on Flow because they have the mentality of a winner.

H3t3r said:

Quality content where?? I don't see anything

Are the rifts not quality content? Are Variants not quality content? Are Incursions not quality content?
    Rifts aren’t. The only reason why this time around they’re good is because of the chronometer. Variants are. Incursions are only good as a source of gold since the Incursion crystals are trash, out of the eight or so I have got, I have only gotten one good champion out them.
    Bad luck then.

Act 6 is a niche fest of requirements, Gates, BS node combinations, restrictions and Potion/Revive grabbing scams of fights with very little options to beat. Some fights were fun, like GM, but overall is still 90% trash when you actually take a look at the big picture.

Act 7.1 so far is absolute trash and worse than Act 6. Definite let down of expectations and overall a massive disappointment to see that the future of the game is just more stacked opponents without creatively made Nodes and encounters. New Book, nothing changed.

Didn't mention Abyss in my initial comment before Edit. Some fights in Abyss are trash. Like Collector. I've 100% Abyss. I've 100% Act 6. I'm doing Act 7 Beta. I can say that. Thank you. Nice snark though. Def wont get you banned sooner or later. ;)

Hey no rules against snark, and I'm being civil. I agree that Act 7 is trash. Hell, I even had a whole slew of posts about it earlier. Also what happened to not replying? I liked it better then.
    Act 7 is still in Beta. It's not even released yet. I don't understand why all the reactions to it are here. The whole point of having a Beta is to gather feedback and make adjustments when necessary. I mean I understand it logically. Some well-known people react to it on YouTube and everyone else jumps on the band wagon, but it's worth noting that only feedback from those participating will be taken into account, and it's not even something that's in existence yet. I think that aspect of this conversation is just premature.