**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is the most powerful Special 3

Comments

• mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    It’s relative to the circumstances, if you’ve got a 100 plus combo & you’re using a maxed sig Aegon he’s probably best but under different circumstances there are harder sp3s in the game.
  • GamecodeOneGamecodeOne Posts: 87
    @RichiesDad79 why only 9 ;D ?? i think my highest was 11
  • Mysterio and havok has really great sp3
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    CAP IW with a diverse team and kinetic charged...smacks you into oblivion...also proxima after all missions done no chance of survival...
  • Tetrahydro_84Tetrahydro_84 Posts: 8
    Havok
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Ramped up Cull easily beats Havok. Never been much of a proxima user so unsure there
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Just in terms of some other champs: Venom's is pretty sick. Kingpin does a lot of damage. Hood is a surprise beastly sp3.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Proxima
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    Havok with 10 plasma charges can do an insane amount of damage.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Havok with 10 plasma charges
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    thor
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    some of these hits are bananas
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Nitro422 said:

thor

You do realize it's no longer 2015, right?
  • SparkfistSparkfist Posts: 13
    G2099. She does the max possible damage when they are at 5% health.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Proxima and havok. But honestly the collector and grandmaster instant k.o
  • PikisPikis Posts: 17
    Batman! :)
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    The collector... OH KO... other than that I feel Havok and Namor... Havok SP3 does insane damage
  • BoranParkerBoranParker Posts: 47
    Proxima Midnight.
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    G2099 without the damage ca
    mdsub said:

It’s relative to the circumstances, if you’ve got a 100 plus combo & you’re using a maxed sig Aegon he’s probably best but under different circumstances there are harder sp3s in the game.

Aegon’s sp3 is not a hard hitting sp3, hits as hard at 1 combo as at 999 combo unless you fire it if you just got hit and have 6 furies but then it isn’t even close to the hardest hitting sp3
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    The hardest hitting sp3 is always guillotine: without a damage cap she can kill a 10 mil opponent with one sp3 if you get enough souls
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

Ghost can survive collector's special 3 if she is phasing and has hood on her team.

Not anymore. They patched it a while ago
  • CanarioCanario Posts: 167
    Killmonger for me just keep building them bleed charges as much as you can and unleash his S3.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Hulk... Only if you are on receiving end you'll notice it 😉
  • MeatfrostyMeatfrosty Posts: 1
    Havok
  • LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    Paul Walker’s. I’m still feelin that to this day
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 464 ★★★
    gilly 2099 has the strongest. she is the reason you see people with 999 999 damage in one hit
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Prathap said:

Hulk... Only if you are on receiving end you'll notice it 😉

This. Also OG Thor's always seems to K.O me, no matter who im using against him