**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

You are being contacted on behalf of the Red Room Academy

Comments

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

@Kabam Miike can you please confirm this? Apologies for tagging, but this is information that would be important to know. If you’ve already answered, just direct to the thread.

Thanks in advance.

Dr. Zola

Hey Doc not sure how to link threads but I think this answered it

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

DrZola said:

@Kabam Miike can you please confirm this? Apologies for tagging, but this is information that would be important to know. If you’ve already answered, just direct to the thread.

Thanks in advance.

Dr. Zola

Hey Doc not sure how to link threads but I think this answered it

Aha! Thank you!

Dr. Zola
  • EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★
    edited May 2020
    @Kabam Miike can you confirm this?
    Can we go into the quest, and when we see that item we want, go to the Store buy the chronometer and use it in that quest we are already in??
    Thanks
  • EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★
    EinfachSo said:

Can we go into the quest, and when we see that item we want, go to the Store buy the chronometer and use it in that quest we are already in??
    Thanks

Sorry i haven‘t seen that the question has already been answered. Thanks

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,420 Guardian
    Has anyone actually left all the Target Objectives either undone, or at least unclaimed, so far ?

Wondering once it reaches 3 objectives, whether a 4th one on the next day will show up or not ?

(I claimed 1st day, so currently just have 3, which fills the screen, completed but NOT Claimed yet).

Just wondering about the TARGET ones, since normal Daily ones might have been mentioned as being capped at 3 if you leave those Incursion ones in-switched, since those can't be done.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Why would you not claim all you will get is a loss of rewards if you can only have a certain amount
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

• DC_1DC_1 Posts: 16
    We cant get knocked out with all 5 champs or just 1 champ? Does this mean no revives?
    Thank you
  • DC_1DC_1 Posts: 16
    ALSO, Can we get the Rift reward and exit or must finish quest
    Thx Coat, so seems like people could miss several days and the Target Objectives would still continue to grow past 3.

(unless you would have needed to at least logged in once a day for each one to “drop” even if you didn’t proceed to accomplish them).
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Thx Coat, so seems like people could miss several days and the Target Objectives would still continue to grow past 3.

(unless you would have needed to at least logged in once a day for each one to “drop” even if you didn’t proceed to accomplish them).

@SummonerNR I just logged into an account that I don't use much and haven't logged into for this entire event and I have all 4 Target Objectives, so you don't need to login for them to drop.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    EinfachSo said:

Thanks

Did you just ignore the above quoting Miike?
    edited May 2020
    crogs said:

EinfachSo said:

Thanks

Did you just ignore the above quoting Miike?
    Did you just ignore the very next post in the thread?
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    how many times I can use the chronometer ?

• M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★

Depend on what key type (epic, heroic, ect) you want to buy
  • KamrandBKamrandB Posts: 19
    edited May 2020

KamrandB said:

Did the 500 intel epic quest tonight. It took me to the path with the 5 star sig stones. I quit immediately.

lol why would you quit, just lost sig stones and a rift dectector, did you figure out it wont let you restart it when you enter
    Yeah mate I just couldn't be asked to do the rest of the fights for some sig stones. Not too big on this event anyway. I'm gonna save up for 3000 key but beyond that I probably won't do any more, too much questing.
  • LostoneLostone Posts: 23
    M1k0rin said:

You can buy only one chronometer for each level and you can only use it once.

So when u r in the rift, u can see the paths and If u r after a particular reward, and it is available, u can use the chronometer to by-pass the random part of the event, otherwise u go the random path. The odds are 97% against getting the 5* awakening but there is 3% chance of getting it...

Whether or not u choose to go random is up to u, but the chance of a 5* awakening is 3%, so when u have the chrono and u have a 100% chance of getting an awakening..but u have to wait the equivalent of 6 attempts. You will then wait until the right random has come up.

I know I will go for a chrono in the epic, a 5* awakening is worth the wait.
    KamrandB said:

lol why would you quit, just lost sig stones and a rift dectector, did you figure out it wont let you restart it when you enter

Yeah mate I just couldn't be asked to do the rest of the fights for some sig stones. Not too big on this event anyway. I'm gonna save up for 3000 key but beyond that I probably won't do any more, too much questing.
    Raises an interesting question... “Do the random Class-Based rewards spawn the Same Class the next time in if you HAD NOT actually finished all the way by beating the Boss ?”

In former Modok Lab side quests, where Opponents were random, if you failed to complete the quest and just QUIT instead, running it again in the same day KEPT the same Opponents. You had to wait until the Daily Reset in order to get different Opponents that were hopefully easier. (at least I “think” that was the case).

Similar to Potions or other Items in normal quests (so long as you didn’t actually “grab” the item yet, and just Quit the quest and came back in again) the Item would still be there, until you’ve either Grabbed it (which would then be gone from quest, except in cases where they go to Quest Stash) or actually Finished the quest (whereby they would re-randomize next time).

If that is how RIFT Quests work too, that might suggest if you happen to see a good Class AG, deciding to press your luck without a Chronometer (or because you maybe already used the Chronometer on a previous run), and if the portal takes you to some other lower desired reward, and if you then just say you’re OK with forfeiting that lower reward, and opt to Quit the Rift instead. Next time in the Rift, would the AG still be the same Class, allowing you to try again ??
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    Lostone said:

M1k0rin said:

So when u r in the rift, u can see the paths and If u r after a particular reward, and it is available, u can use the chronometer to by-pass the random part of the event, otherwise u go the random path. The odds are 97% against getting the 5* awakening but there is 3% chance of getting it...

Whether or not u choose to go random is up to u, but the chance of a 5* awakening is 3%, so when u have the chrono and u have a 100% chance of getting an awakening..but u have to wait the equivalent of 6 attempts. You will then wait until the right random has come up.

ONLY ONE TIME???? :o

I pass :/

• LostoneLostone Posts: 23

Lostone said:

M1k0rin said:

ONLY ONE TIME???? :o

I pass :/

I may need to clarity, if statement confused...cause it is a good deal at the epic level of u r after an 5* awakening..
    u can buy one chrono for each level..and u can use the ones u bought at the specified level once...

There is nothing to say that once you bought the chrono and use it on getting a 5* awakening that u can not get a random 5* awakening but I think that is hoping too much at 3%.. but we always hope..
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
    There is no time limit in the rift right? I dont see one, but i dont want to lose my reward just from such a stupid mistake. I mean like I can stay in it for as long as I want?
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Is there a timer when you in the quest if yes then you have limited time
    If no timer as long as you don’t quit you have unlimited time
  • mc5mc5 Posts: 3
    I had thought of accumulating intel until the last day. Buy only a stopwatch and log in the fractures on the last day of the event. So as soon as I see what I need I take it with the stopwatch. It's possible?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Piviot said:

Is there a timer when you in the quest if yes then you have limited time
    If no timer as long as you don’t quit you have unlimited time

There is no timer.
  • When i buy chronometer and i need cosmic awakening gem...but i see tech awakening gen..and i don't use chronometer...can i able to use this chronometer to next day or not???? Please..tell me sir

When i buy chronometer and i need cosmic awakening gem...but i see tech awakening gen..and i don't use chronometer...can i able to use this chronometer to next day or not???? Please..tell me sir

Yes you can use it next time.
  • Spiderkiller69Spiderkiller69 Posts: 70
    If you use chronometer but don’t like the rewards and back out do u lose ur rift detector since u enter red the room or do u retain it

If you use chronometer but don’t like the rewards and back out do u lose ur rift detector since u enter red the room or do u retain it

You don’t actually use the Chronometer until after you are already in the Rift, and decide that the appropriate Class Reward is what you are looking for.

You may BUY them together as a package, but they are NOT USED together. It is like a Gate Key, can choose to go to the Random branch, or the Chronometer branch, once in at the beginning of the Rift Quest.
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Is there a schedule for the awakening gems in the rift or is it random and if we are lucky we get our needed class awakening gems
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    manan_44 said:

Is there a schedule for the awakening gems in the rift or is it random and if we are lucky we get our needed class awakening gems

even with use of chronometer