**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Slight change to 6.2.6 Champion Boss

I think the only change needed to this fight to make it fair is to allow players to keep the prowess charges in last 10% of the fight. That part is the most dreadful...to get to 4 prowess charges and to get clipped and now I have to start over trying to get 5 charges.

Comments

• _colo_colo Posts: 50
    'slight change'. That's not slight.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    Yup. That’s the plan. Don’t die. (And don’t make suggest changes that allow people to unitman through it)
  • _colo_colo Posts: 50
    edited May 2020
    Ha. And this slight change isn't even unitman. That's a few days of free revives anyone can get.

At a minimum, I'd suggest an alternative. You can either remove the indestructible after 5 prowess in the current fight (as it is now) or have a much higher total of multiple fight prowess totals (persistent charges) to remove indestructible. That would allow you to do it with skill (like it currently is) or you can bring in your wallet. Make it like 75 or 100 persistent charges so you're gonna have to really sink some resources in to get him down.