**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

OBJECTIVE CRYSTAL GLITCH

CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
i recieved a cavalier oc whil i am still a uc

Pics supporting the statement:

Comments

• CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Any insight on the topic??
  • PROG73PROG73 Posts: 67
    I have the opposite problem.

I am uncollected and usually get the uncollected objective crystal but have now received the cavalier crystal on two different occasions.

Any ideas. @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious ??

• Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    For me it is always opposite i got a proven objective crystal 2 times in a row
    PROG73 said:

I have the opposite problem.

I am uncollected and usually get the uncollected objective crystal but have now received the cavalier crystal on two different occasions.

Any ideas. @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious ??

Oops got this the wrong way around! I am cavalier but have incorrectly getting the lower type on some occasions as the picture shows
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★

as you can see in the images above, i am cavalier but received an uncollected objective crystal. i probably shouldn’t have opened it but i did because i am stupid. has this happened to anyone else?
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Yea it has done this 4 times so far to me, although I got some t1a which was nice but still
  • BłADEBłADE Posts: 148
    ive also seen uncollected people accidently getting cavalier rewards instead
  • Xcrøss_TRXcrøss_TR Posts: 142
    maybe the objective was from the time when you still were uncollected?
  • Hey there, we're passing reports on to the rest of the team to take a look into.

Hey there, we're passing reports on to the rest of the team to take a look into.

Thank you.

maybe the objective was from the time when you still were uncollected?

I have been cav for probably 8 or 9 months, there is no way that could have happened lol.
  • edited May 2020
    I checked with the team and the Crystals gained from the Labyrinth and Dungeon-related Objectives are actually intentionally a bit different than other objectives and are more tuned to award Crystals that are more appropriate for the difficulty of content being done. The Labyrinth-related Objectives give Crystals based on the chapter of the quest being completed, so Objectives for completing a quest in Chapter 4 of Road to the Labyrinth will reward higher ranked Crystals than the Objective for completing a quest in Chapter 3. Similarly, the Objectives for Dungeons will reward different Crystals based on what Tier you are in, so higher Tiers with tougher fights will give out higher tier Crystals.

The other objectives are still based on your overall story progression though, so if you get the wrong Crystal from other Objectives, please let us know and we will look into it.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    thnx @Kabam Zibiit , i thnk now you should close the thread