**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How many people are satisfied with the game.

Sunny2Sunny2 Posts: 183 ★★
i think it might be useful for kabam to know this answer going foward.

How many people are satisfied with the game. 255 votes

Generally satisfied with game and where game appears to be going
23% 60 votes
generally dissatisfied with game and where game appears to be going
76% 195 votes

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    The answer would be a number, but neither options are numbers.
    Probably those satisfied is gonna be if you subject all those whinging on the forums from the total number of active players. If you don't like it - quit!
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,806 ★★★★★
    I was ok until 6.2 showed up. From this point and then the bs became mainstream in nearly every content, even to some uncollected monthly quests. No fun at all.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    It’s been a bit downhill for me in the last few months, certainly since the New Year.
    In terms of resources, T5CC acquisition has been shocking - Paying seems to be the most effective way to get it which is wrong on so many levels.

However, amidst all of the 1000 odd comments from all of us there were a couple of positive comments from Kabam Miike saying that they were going to seriously look at them. Also note the name that the thread was changed to - issues with the game - not grumble on behalf of Seatin which is what triggered this.
    If, and I sincerely hope that they do, they look at these problems seriously and are willing to make some sweeping changes I see no reason why they can’t turn a corner.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    You need to segment the player base into
    a/ cavalier
    b/ uncollected
    c/ pre-uncollected

Each player segment has different expectations.
    What exactly do you hope to achieve with this poll?
    edited May 2020
    qartweli said:

*bad node designs
    *they let us eat that act6 rewards. It was not fair and we had no choice but accept
    *they didnt change anything
    *they forgot who pays for this game
    *they think to play this game we have to suffer and be happy too
    *they dont listen to us to at least 80%
    *they upset whales and free players too
    *they have missed the moment where 6 r2 to 6r3 jump had to happen widely. This gives a feeling as if they had no plan what to do and just try to stretch the lifespan of six stars as long as possible
    *alliance ears have returned to state where they were in 2016 with mystic wars through flow

Etc

Wut?

Since when can we eat act 6 rewards? Are they tasty?
    What are alliance ears?

In all seriousness, just because someone pays for something, doesn't give them rights to said product. No mobile game you make purchases in owes you anything or right to demand stuff.

To say they haven't changed anything is simply false. Most recently, they made changes to act 6 rewards after the feedback from the community. They listen to us way more than you realize. You can't see it because of all the stuff you think the game needs. Not all suggestions are good suggestions.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    50/50
  • Ezra_PoundEzra_Pound Posts: 109
    Last war was stressful and all I got was a few shards towards a 6* Hulkbuster and a 5* Nebula. A total waste of a month of organising an alliance, making spreadsheets, cajoling alliance members to set their defenders for diversity. It was a real pain but we made it into Gold 2. And it was a waste of time.

Last war was stressful and all I got was a few shards towards a 6* Hulkbuster and a 5* Nebula. A total waste of a month of organising an alliance, making spreadsheets, cajoling alliance members to set their defenders for diversity. It was a real pain but we made it into Gold 2. And it was a waste of time.

Hulkbuster will be amazing after his buff and Nebula is awesome as well.
  • Ezra_PoundEzra_Pound Posts: 109

So, Hulkbuster will be usable as a defender or attacker in war, or on a team in story or quest? Better than others? And I am bored with using Nebula from a 4* I got ages ago. I have better tech than her anyway. Why are people making excuses? I’m guessing the people that are making excuses regularly take their Cyclops into wars rather than their Corvus? I doubt it.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

Another satisfied Summoner.

So, Hulkbuster will be usable as a defender or attacker in war, or on a team in story or quest? Better than others? And I am bored with using Nebula from a 4* I got ages ago. I have better tech than her anyway. Why are people making excuses? I’m guessing the people that are making excuses regularly take their Cyclops into wars rather than their Corvus? I doubt it.
    Did you not see any of the beta videos on HB? No one is making excuses. Im saying those are decent pulls. They both have or will have their uses. You're the one whining about "waste of time" for AW rewards. You got the shards. That's the reward. The champs are not the reward for AW. Just results from the crystal you opened. There's far worse pulls out there.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    ONE WORD

FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW ####
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★

qartweli said:

*bad node designs
    *they let us eat that act6 rewards. It was not fair and we had no choice but accept
    *they didnt change anything
    *they forgot who pays for this game
    *they think to play this game we have to suffer and be happy too
    *they dont listen to us to at least 80%
    *they upset whales and free players too
    *they have missed the moment where 6 r2 to 6r3 jump had to happen widely. This gives a feeling as if they had no plan what to do and just try to stretch the lifespan of six stars as long as possible
    *alliance ears have returned to state where they were in 2016 with mystic wars through flow

Etc

Wut?

Since when can we eat act 6 rewards? Are they tasty?
    What are alliance ears?

In all seriousness, just because someone pays for something, doesn't give them rights to said product. No mobile game you make purchases in owes you anything or right to demand stuff.

To say they haven't changed anything is simply false. Most recently, they made changes to act 6 rewards after the feedback from the community. They listen to us way more than you realize. You can't see it because of all the stuff you think the game needs. Not all suggestions are good suggestions.
    Oh my god this has to be the most nonconstructive, unnecessary comment I have seen on this forum. People who spend on this game have every right to have a say in how the game is functioned. Even those who don't spend. Kabam is the producer of their product and we are the consumers but some consumers may not enjoy the product as much as others so they should be able to voice their opinion. In "all seriousness", what was the point of this comment other than to shut someone up?
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Satisfied is very different to happy, the game is satisfactory it does enough to keep me interested to play for an hour or so per day.

I'm ftp and I have a demanding job and family so, I'm not willing to invest much time in the game. Maybe if it was more enticing I would play more but, that wasn't a good thing for me in the past so, I'm satisfied with a simple pastime.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    It's hard to vote. I love so many things about this game and am frustrated with so many things.