**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Oh Dear!

DeQueueDeQueue Posts: 101
Needed cosmic or mutant t4cc so traded 3 tech first. Got a science. Traded 3 science got tech.
Overall lost 3 tech 3 science to get 1 tech. How amazing!

Comments

• FyrintenimarFyrintenimar Posts: 53
    My most depressing RNG fail was when I needed 1 T4 science cat and had 100 of the t4CC crystals hoarded. Opened all 100 and not a single science cat dropped.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    It happens. I needed 2 Science to take HT to R5. Don't ask how many it took to get them. Lol.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    If it makes you feel better, I needed one science and got it the first and only time I ever traded in cats
  • DeQueueDeQueue Posts: 101

My most depressing RNG fail was when I needed 1 T4 science cat and had 100 of the t4CC crystals hoarded. Opened all 100 and not a single science cat dropped.

I will not open hero crystals for a while. Cz if I get a great science or tech it will make me more salty.
  • DeQueueDeQueue Posts: 101

If it makes you feel better, I needed one science and got it the first and only time I ever traded in cats

My previous two attempts were successful, when I needed mystic or something back a while. Went with that confidence this time again forgetting about kabam rng & resulted in this epic fail. Lol!
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    I spent some of my glory to buy the greater glory crystals and guess what i got 2 tech and 1 skill and 2 mystic not even a single science to rank 4 thing
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    It's odd what they've done with t4cc. You either always need it, or you never need it. I've got 188 full unopened catalysts and lots have more than me. There is no middle ground lol.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★

I don't believe you. No science T4s out of 100 crystals? Nope. You are lying or exaggerating or you have misremembered the total you opened.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

I don't believe you. No science T4s out of 100 crystals? Nope. You are lying or exaggerating or you have misremembered the total you opened.
    No full ones out of 100 fragment crystals makes more sense
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    crogs said:

Played the round Robin of that and ended up getting back the same classes I was trying to get rid of. So all it did was cost me cats I could have at least sold if that were possible. The setup for these is a joke. My baby account is sitting on about 1500 t4 frag crystals and so many cat crystals.

At the very least trading in 3 should allow you to pick your class. Trading in 2 should be random outside of the class you're trading. Would be more fair than the current system. And you still get the f/u from them losing two in the process.

It’s a trade. People trade for what they want, right?

I don’t use it because trading for a gamble just doesn’t make any sense.

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Unless your catalysts are expiring, never use that. At this point in the game I don’t understand why kabam can’t just let us trade 3 of one catalyst for 1 of another that we chose.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    I wish you could trade 1 t4cc with another person every week, that way people can have my overflowing skill lol.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    This happened to me when I needed mutant. I got everything other than mutant when I traded. I regret doing it