**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How To Quake Like An Absolute Pro

SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
https://youtu.be/ttMe1RceGR8

in this video I share the essential tips and tricks to allow you to come out on top in all situations with quake.

video breakdown as follows:

section 1 - how to quake and shake and avoid dropped inputs vs 6.4 Darkhawk boss and Dr Doom duel to show consequence of dropped inputs

section 2 - how to avoid dropping heavies vs IW woman AQ6 minibus

section 3 - how to perform heavy only evades vs Winter Soldier

section 4: how to permanently shut down spite vs Spidergwen

section 5: how to disable brute force vs Brute force Sabretooth

section 6: how to quake while under inverted controls vs Delirium Diablo

Hope this helps everyone out in mastering Quake!

Comments

• SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    share your own experience with quaking as well and lemme know if I’ve missed anything out
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Akumaccb said:

share your own experience with quaking as well and lemme know if I’ve missed anything out

Here's one of my best and worst experiences with her..

https://youtu.be/hlm_8WGqYko

I'll definitely watch this. Thanks for providing the structure of what you tackle in the video by the way! Great move.

My biggest issue with quake is that I'm too scared fully committing to quake and shake at this point lol.

Always a pleasure bruh, I know everyone has limited time so it’s best to facilitate the viewing experience to distill it down to what everyone wants to watch. 😊
    Some people have asked me as per the delirium video on what kinda cues I follow for quaking. As you can see I leave the volume on so that I can hear the fwop, fwop, fwop, fwop, Fwop (for 5 whiffed attacks) sound that tells me when I have to hold down that heavy charge yet again. My screen protector is the silky smooth Matt finish one to allow for ease of sliding without mucking up due to sweaty thumbs. Works well if my hands ain’t too sweaty. Other than that it’s getting in the zone and also relying on pure instinct.
  • Lpirnie5321Lpirnie5321 Posts: 113
    Good stuff. Thanks for sharing!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    ẞlооd said:

Akumaccb said:

Here's one of my best and worst experiences with her..

https://youtu.be/hlm_8WGqYko
    I thought I was good with her. That's absolutely intense. Hats off.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★

I'll definitely watch this. Thanks for providing the structure of what you tackle in the video by the way! Great move.

My biggest issue with quake is that I'm too scared fully committing to quake and shake at this point lol.

In late act 6 you're dead if you're combod anyways, or the block damage will get you, so there's nothing to lose. Doesn't matter if you're at 40% or 4%. That's where I got my confidence.