**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

General Game Feedback [Merged Threads]

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It also occurs to me that another avenue is temporary unique Boosts. We've seen this used with My Little Sym. Of course, you would have to control how they're acquired, but it's much less labor-intensive in the meantime.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Hlpr35 said:

Actually the game belongs to them, and our right as a customer doesn't involve breaking the ToS. There are rules in place for a reason. We all empathize with things that come up in life. People get sick. They get busy. They can't make it. It's the responsibility of the Alliance to make do without them. Some kick people for things like that, something I see as way too militant, but it's their choice. I didn't want to respond because it's veering off, but it's worth noting that there are certain stresses placed on people by Alliances, not the game. None of which should involve breaking the rules and jeopardizing your Account.

Actually the game belongs to them, and our right as a customer doesn't involve breaking the ToS. There are rules in place for a reason. We all empathize with things that come up in life. People get sick. They get busy. They can't make it. It's the responsibility of the Alliance to make do without them. Some kick people for things like that, something I see as way too militant, but it's their choice. I didn't want to respond because it's veering off, but it's worth noting that there are certain stresses placed on people by Alliances, not the game. None of which should involve breaking the rules and jeopardizing your Account.

Game belong to them until %50 of players bored of their obsessions after that they will have a collapsed game that no one care
    Players aren't going to quit because Kabam doesn't allow the sharing of accounts.
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 593 ★★★

Hlpr35 said:

Game belong to them until %50 of players bored of their obsessions after that they will have a collapsed game that no one care
    Players aren't going to quit because Kabam doesn't allow the sharing of accounts.
    We can’t say that with 100% certainty. Maybe 99. But not 100. He sounds like he’s going to.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I'm with you 100% but I think it's for longevity purposes. I'm sure a lot us including myself got uncollected with 4/40's back in the day. Where as now (someone in my alliance) only got uncollected the other day with a full team of R4 5*s obviously being a lot easier than doing it with 4/40s, by the time he/other people bother with act 6 completion they'll more than likely have access to 6* r3s maybe ever r4's which yes act 6 is complete BS but having a 6* R3/4 would make things a lot easier....

All in all i don't agree with it. I've done completion run of act 6 and I'm not bothering with exploration, act 6 as whole just wasn't enjoyable atall for me personally, maybe when I get some 6* at r5 lol
  • Hlpr35Hlpr35 Posts: 119

Hlpr35 said:

Not because of not allowing sharing account, if you read my first comment again you will see why,im not a native speaker but you have real problem about understanding what you read

Hlpr35 said:

We can’t say that with 100% certainty. Maybe 99. But not 100. He sounds like he’s going to.
    There is another person who cant read

It also occurs to me that another avenue is temporary unique Boosts. We've seen this used with My Little Sym. Of course, you would have to control how they're acquired, but it's much less labor-intensive in the meantime.

That's a cool idea. Problem might be, the more useful those are the less accessible they'd nessecarily be.

Are you thinking about champ specific unique boosts? Or maybe more along the lines of incursion hacks?
    There's room for possibilities. Champ-specific, Ability-specific, unique ones, anything really.
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 593 ★★★
    Hlpr35 said:

Hlpr35 said:

There is another person who cant read
    Oh relax. He opened a wide open door and I walked through with a joke. Rather obvious.
    Although you have to admit, having a price is a great deal more attainable than waiting indefinitely for the RNG.
    "Questing Boosts: 10% Regen (Fury, Unstoppable, Bleed on Attack, etc.) for 30 minutes."
    Just a rough idea.
    Hlpr35 said:

Not because of not allowing sharing account, if you read my first comment again you will see why,im not a native speaker but you have real problem about understanding what you read

Please bear with me other users.

And I quote, "And if u give only 3 energy and waiting 10 grown up man complete a whole map by arrange all thier works and lifes to each others and to this game you should understand sometimes people can be busy so stop ban every account sharing cases."

You (Hlpr35) want Kabam to "stop [banning] every [player involved in] account sharing cases".
    Am I right in saying so?

Furthermore, you said "Oh ok while i paying to game and this rule is stupid i can't say it to company but i can tell my alliance my alliance think same way and many other players, defending kabm will not give you any rewards if you don't bothered by that then you can keep going log in from hospital i wont and i can complain about that its my right as customer"

So the main line here is "this rule is stupid". Now the use of the word stupid implies that you are somehow dissatisfied with the rule.

Lastly, you posted this.
    "Game belong to them until %50 of players bored of their obsessions after that they will have a collapsed game that no one care"
    This was in response to GroundedWisdom's comments, which were as follows.
    "Actually the game belongs to them, and our right as a customer doesn't involve breaking the ToS. There are rules in place for a reason. We all empathize with things that come up in life. People get sick. They get busy. They can't make it. It's the responsibility of the Alliance to make do without them. Some kick people for things like that, something I see as way too militant, but it's their choice. I didn't want to respond because it's veering off, but it's worth noting that there are certain stresses placed on people by Alliances, not the game. None of which should involve breaking the rules and jeopardizing your Account."

Now, clearly, and correct me if I'm wrong, GroundedWisdom's comment was referring to your argument that Kabam should allow account sharing. You then argued back with the line "Game belong to them until %50 of players bored of their obsessions after that they will have a collapsed game that no one care". One would assume that you were referring to the rule on account sharing, and how Kabam isn't going to change it.

Now of course, I responded with "Players aren't going to quit because Kabam doesn't allow the sharing of accounts."

To which you responded, "if you read my first comment again" and "you have real problem about understanding what you read".

This doesn't add up logically because I addressed a specific part of your first comment, and we exchanged opinions, but now you're saying that my point has nothing to do with your original comment???

Girl please.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    I have something to say.

Endgame contents come up too often while things needed for middle players are delayed or completely lacked.

For example almost all of my ingame friends haven't reached 6.3 yet, and now act 7 released. They may never touch it and lost all kind of hope to touch it in their time with mcoc. What they need it is champions buff so they can use what they have, but Kabam doesn't use her manpower for it. It's a joke that you need half of a year to buff one champ. You don't care about community just a few whales who can spend huge amounts of money to beat anything and buy anything, but even whale like Cowhale came to a point that he can't stand you.

Variants are delayed or abandoned. Variant, like last three of them, provides good rank up gem for many players while not impossible to beat, but because of that you don't want to do it more. Act 7 obviously is better to consume units.

Even for endgame content it's too much. I hate any kind of 90% reduced damage unless you do x or y because it forces you to get a champs you don't have or at low level. It's bs but come up more and more often.

Terrible direction of the game. How money thirsty you are, Kabam?
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    One different item in feed back I wanted to add aside from some of the other points is the spread of rank up resources.

One move I still don’t understand is how the mid tier rank up resources have been getting slowly removed from the endgame rewards. Most recently all the t4b removes from the upper levels of alliance quest and flooded into the lower levels. Almost like wanting people to choose to tank to get those lower ranks. But no one will do this in the upper alliances This is really becoming a pain point for many where the mid tier rank up materials stop us from ranking anything for fun.

At a certain level I don’t think t1a and t4b should be a concern anymore when you are clearing Act 6 and above content. At some point in the game progression t4b should be almost like t3b used to be. Something I need but isn’t a bottleneck preventing me to rank up because I have it in surplus. Recently these mid tier resources have become a decider in whether or not I rank my champs even just for fun and to play test. I don’t have enough t1a and t4b to use my t4cc in ranking champs up for fun.

This is an item I don’t get because it would be an easy way for us to have the ability to experiment with some champs in lower content. These resources shouldn’t be an impacter at some point in the game grind.

GOTG said:

I have something to say.

Endgame contents come up too often while things needed for middle players are delayed or completely lacked.

For example almost all of my ingame friends haven't reached 6.3 yet, and now act 7 released. They may never touch it and lost all kind of hope to touch it in their time with mcoc. What they need it is champions buff so they can use what they have, but Kabam doesn't use her manpower for it. It's a joke that you need half of a year to buff one champ. You don't care about community just a few whales who can spend huge amounts of money to beat anything and buy anything, but even whale like Cowhale came to a point that he can't stand you.

Variants are delayed or abandoned. Variant, like last three of them, provides good rank up gem for many players while not impossible to beat, but because of that you don't want to do it more. Act 7 obviously is better to consume units.

Even for endgame content it's too much. I hate any kind of 90% reduced damage unless you do x or y because it forces you to get a champs you don't have or at low level. It's bs but come up more and more often.

Terrible direction of the game. How money thirsty you are, Kabam?

Again. The reason it takes half a year for a rework is because those things take time. You also have the betas for some of the buffed champs. Kabam's also working on other projects, so unless you want to halt the progress of everything they're working on, such as V5 and CavEQ, just to buff a few characters, it's not going to happen anytime soon. Also how do you know Kabam's not using all their manpower? You can't judge that solely by playing the game.
    edited May 2020

Hlpr35 said:

Please bear with me other users.

And I quote, "And if u give only 3 energy and waiting 10 grown up man complete a whole map by arrange all thier works and lifes to each others and to this game you should understand sometimes people can be busy so stop ban every account sharing cases."

You (Hlpr35) want Kabam to "stop [banning] every [player involved in] account sharing cases".
    Am I right in saying so?

Furthermore, you said "Oh ok while i paying to game and this rule is stupid i can't say it to company but i can tell my alliance my alliance think same way and many other players, defending kabm will not give you any rewards if you don't bothered by that then you can keep going log in from hospital i wont and i can complain about that its my right as customer"

So the main line here is "this rule is stupid". Now the use of the word stupid implies that you are somehow dissatisfied with the rule.

Lastly, you posted this.
    "Game belong to them until %50 of players bored of their obsessions after that they will have a collapsed game that no one care"
    This was in response to GroundedWisdom's comments, which were as follows.
    "Actually the game belongs to them, and our right as a customer doesn't involve breaking the ToS. There are rules in place for a reason. We all empathize with things that come up in life. People get sick. They get busy. They can't make it. It's the responsibility of the Alliance to make do without them. Some kick people for things like that, something I see as way too militant, but it's their choice. I didn't want to respond because it's veering off, but it's worth noting that there are certain stresses placed on people by Alliances, not the game. None of which should involve breaking the rules and jeopardizing your Account."

Now, clearly, and correct me if I'm wrong, GroundedWisdom's comment was referring to your argument that Kabam should allow account sharing. You then argued back with the line "Game belong to them until %50 of players bored of their obsessions after that they will have a collapsed game that no one care". One would assume that you were referring to the rule on account sharing, and how Kabam isn't going to change it.

Now of course, I responded with "Players aren't going to quit because Kabam doesn't allow the sharing of accounts."

To which you responded, "if you read my first comment again" and "you have real problem about understanding what you read".

This doesn't add up logically because I addressed a specific part of your first comment, and we exchanged opinions, but now you're saying that my point has nothing to do with your original comment???

Girl please.
    No what i trying to say but you clearly understand energy system is stupid so they should change it, if they don't then they shouldn't ban every account sharing because sometimes peoples have to do thanks to energy system.
    Other thing i say people will quit, i say it because kabam ignoring players feedbacks for years not once not twice all the time idk how old you are in this game but once upon a time willpower was ridiculously broken it was ruin all the game everyone was complain yet kabam didn't fix it for a year, and you are super weird i read all your messages not only you write to me you defending kabam for hours either you taking money from it or you have a problem because even kabam Mike wouldn't defend some of you saying
  • YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★
    Amarrite said:

seems these days it's more about playing perfectly and never getting hit. the ridiculous nodes are getting out of hand. Act 4 was really fun, act 5 started to get silly with the crazy nodes that you can only beat with "Unit man". Act 6 is just too much of a PITA to call fun.

The gap between players that have 4* and 6* is too wide in my opinion. If you haven't played this game for a few years you are stuck at 4* champs until you slowly work your way up. To an extent that's ok, but the difficulty getting a single 6* for a new player is a huge time sink. New players will get turned off on that after a few months.

Act 4 was not fun it's long and tedious. Act 5 was the first time story content was actually enjoyable and where I had to put some thought into my fights. Even in 6.1 and 6.2 (besides Mr. Sinister, Mordo, and the Champion) initial completion is easily doable without much headache.

Many new players are further than those that have been playing for 4 or 5 years. I've been playing for almost 2 years and have completed 6.4 so the gap you mention is non-existent in fact newer players have it so much easier having 5 stars in act 4. The real problem mainly pertains to the endgame which is moving very quickly 6.4 wasn't released too long ago and there's already an act 7 beta they should of let time cool between the acts while releasing other endgame content such as variant 5 or possibly something similar to the maze.

Hlpr35 said:

<
    No what i trying to say but you clearly understand energy system is stupid so they should change it, if they don't then they shouldn't ban every account sharing because sometimes peoples have to do thanks to energy system.
    Other thing i say people will quit, i say it because kabam ignoring players feedbacks for years not once not twice all the time idk how old you are in this game but once upon a time willpower was ridiculously broken it was ruin all the game everyone was complain yet kabam didn't fix it for a year, and you are super weird i read all your messages not only you write to me you defending kabam for hours either you taking money from it or you have a problem because even kabam Mike wouldn't defend some of you saying

1) I could see how the energy system could use touching up. I personally don't agree, but I can see why people are frustrated.
    2) Cheating should never be an option, even if it means losing an AQ.
    3) I agree that Kabam should pay attention to some of this feedback because it is very helpful, and they have.
    4) Yes, I remember when Willpower was broken.
    5) I'm weird??? Okay???
    6) I'm not defending Kabam, I'm just being logical.
    7) Again, it's against the rules to accuse a player of "working for Kabam".
    8) What am I saying that is indefensible? I'm sure some players agree with my sentiments.

If you have any further complaints about my criticisms, please don't hesitate to contact me.

XOXO
  • BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★
    I just wanted to add one more idea that I think Kabam can implement to add multiple ways of progression in mcoc.

Right now MCOC is a time consuming game. This has been well stated by everyone. Getting a lot of important resources: gold, units, rank up materials requires you to put in the time for AQ and arena. A lot of the game is more grindy rather than skill rewarding. Does arena require mad intercepts? No. AQ requires decent skill and you to log in multiple times (even at lower maps such as map 5).

I think Kabam needs to have another mode of progression that is proportionate to your skill. It should give you X rewards for doing Y intercepts. You shouldn't need to have tons of 5/50 4*'s and tons of 3/45 5*'s and tons of time to get all the milestones in arena for units and gold. There should be another mode that can replace this. Kabam could have used incursions as this mode. You need skill to get through not only high level champs. I played incursions with someone with all 4/55's and I had 5/50 4*'s. I got through the rooms just fine, with no items compared to the other person. But from this all I get is some gold and shards. The shards are RNG, what if I get terrible champs (which I have)? Why isn't there other rewards?
    BigBuster said:

I just wanted to add one more idea that I think Kabam can implement to add multiple ways of progression in mcoc.

Right now MCOC is a time consuming game. This has been well stated by everyone. Getting a lot of important resources: gold, units, rank up materials requires you to put in the time for AQ and arena. A lot of the game is more grindy rather than skill rewarding. Does arena require mad intercepts? No. AQ requires decent skill and you to log in multiple times (even at lower maps such as map 5).

I think Kabam needs to have another mode of progression that is proportionate to your skill. It should give you X rewards for doing Y intercepts. You shouldn't need to have tons of 5/50 4*'s and tons of 3/45 5*'s and tons of time to get all the milestones in arena for units and gold. There should be another mode that can replace this. Kabam could have used incursions as this mode. You need skill to get through not only high level champs. I played incursions with someone with all 4/55's and I had 5/50 4*'s. I got through the rooms just fine, with no items compared to the other person. But from this all I get is some gold and shards. The shards are RNG, what if I get terrible champs (which I have)? Why isn't there other rewards?

I agree with this. The skill-based progression is what I suggested Act 7 should've been. I posted a reimagining of the first quest of Act 7 on page 24, which relies on skill, but I have a touched-up version of it below, where I fixed some issues with the node combinations.

Enjoy!
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

BigBuster said:

I agree with this. The skill-based progression is what I suggested Act 7 should've been. I posted a reimagining of the first quest of Act 7 on page 24, which relies on skill, but I have a touched-up version of it below, where I fixed some issues with the node combinations.

Enjoy!
    Ah, that looks a lot better than the first one!
  • BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★

BigBuster said:

Enjoy!
    I would love to do this kind of quest. Relies on intercepts==skill based.
    Amarrite said:

seems these days it's more about playing perfectly and never getting hit. the ridiculous nodes are getting out of hand. Act 4 was really fun, act 5 started to get silly with the crazy nodes that you can only beat with "Unit man". Act 6 is just too much of a PITA to call fun.

The gap between players that have 4* and 6* is too wide in my opinion. If you haven't played this game for a few years you are stuck at 4* champs until you slowly work your way up. To an extent that's ok, but the difficulty getting a single 6* for a new player is a huge time sink. New players will get turned off on that after a few months.

Name a node in Act 5 that was "unit grabbing". The only fight I can think of that was like that was the Collector.

Also the forward progression of the game should mean that players have to play perfectly. We're not angry with the need to play perfectly and skillfully. What we're angry with are the nodes. For example: Can't Stop Won't Stop.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Knation said:

ESF said:

Knation said:

These two fights here are a prime example of what’s wrong with act 6
    I can think of 3 people who can solo this fight who by the way isn’t even a boss or a mini boss
    Quake max sig namor and blade
    Blade requiring you to spam parries and sp1 (I’ve been told his sp1 can’t glance)
    3 counters out of 170 champions in the entire game
    There are many other fights that stand out but this one I feel is one of the best examples because without these champs you will die to unavoidable damage
    Also on an unrelated note micro reflect says it reflects a portion of damage which is somehow double of what you do don’t get how portion equals 200%

Micro Reflect on a stacked Ant-Man is just awful. It’s the kind of node I cannot stand.

Glancing is passive. No way around it. You would think Energy damage should work — that would seem like a fair option because you’re not making Physical contact, but nope.

I know you know this. But it’s the kind of node I hate because it takes what Electro does that is truly annoying on its own, but actually penalizes you further because the Glance limits your damage — you are getting worked three times over, by the unavoidable damage, the cap on your damage, and the increased power gain by hitting him.

Mix in the higher Attack Rating and you’re just like I get it, it’s supposed to be harder content, but come on

Also fairly certain ability accuracy reduction doesn’t work on it
    Yup. To the best of my knowledge, Glancing is unavoidable