**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I have never pulled a 4 star out of a crystal.

I started playing since 2016, I never ever pulled a 4 star out of any crystal that isn’t guaranteed. I recently nuked my old account and made a new one where I grind my heart out and still don’t pull anything. It’s honestly tiring seeing people login and pull 4star god tiers from their first or second premiums. I wonder if anyone else has this situation like me.

Comments

• _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    Think out of all the premiums I opened, I opened about four 4*s.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    What level are you at?
    I had my first 4* at level 41.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    I pulled 4* iron fist storm omega red beast wolverine (dupe) loki ms marvel Groot and Netflix daredevil from phc
  • AstronomicalAstronomical Posts: 26
    My PHC luck was better when I first joined but now I still manage to get a 4* once in a while from a PHC, it takes time just be patient but I can't believe you haven't pulled one since 2016.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Just pulled a 4* Venom out of one 2 seconds ago. Before that, I think it had been months. This is from someone who opens about 25 PHC's a week. I open them so often, but never get any. Not letting it hinder my progression though.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

DrPandah said:

I started playing since 2016, I never ever pulled a 4 star out of any crystal that isn’t guaranteed. I recently nuked my old account and made a new one where I grind my heart out and still don’t pull anything. It’s honestly tiring seeing people login and pull 4star god tiers from their first or second premiums. I wonder if anyone else has this situation like me.

the intro phc for my most recent account was a 4* corvus. i also just pulled this

so no, it has not happened to me or any of my 5 accounts.
    5 accounts???.........5?......just.........how?

More ot: No it has not happened to me, I’ve pulled many 4* champs from phc’s in the past, nowadays I don’t pay attention so no idea if I’ve pulled a 4* recently or not 🤷‍♂️
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

DrPandah said:

the intro phc for my most recent account was a 4* corvus. i also just pulled this

so no, it has not happened to me or any of my 5 accounts.
    5 accounts???.........5?......just.........how?

More ot: No it has not happened to me, I’ve pulled many 4* champs from phc’s in the past, nowadays I don’t pay attention so no idea if I’ve pulled a 4* recently or not 🤷‍♂️
    He has a thicc gluteus maximus
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★

It's hard to believe you have never pulled a 4* from a PHC if you have actually played the game that long. The fact that you nuked your old account and are now grinding (reportedly) leads me to believe that you never really played the old account much (if you had been really playing from 2016 you would no longer care about 4*s and wouldn't nuke your account over this) and you probably haven't been playing the new account hard for very long. Two things will happen if you really play the game: You will pull 4*s from PHC at about 2 for every 100 PHC, and you will get to a point where you don't care.

This right here. Also RNG can seem against you at first but if you play for long enough you see it evens out. I have had periods of 6 months where I don't get any 4 star out of a PHC. No I didn't forget that I got one and I didn't take a break in those 6 months. Those are multiple batches of 100 PHC's with ZERO 4 stars.

On the other hand I've had a batch of 100 PHC's with 14 4 stars. That's my record tho!
  • legend_slayer15legend_slayer15 Posts: 89
    Etjama said:

Just pulled a 4* Venom out of one 2 seconds ago. Before that, I think it had been months. This is from someone who opens about 25 PHC's a week. I open them so often, but never get any. Not letting it hinder my progression though.

i pulled my first 4 star falcon from a premium hero crystal at level 20
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I open about 30 phcs a week. Maybe more. For you not to pull a 4 star in 4 years is impossible. You just created this thread for click bait. Well sir. Good job. You got it.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I open at least 10 a week, because I always need iso. Once I opened 2 4*s out of 2 phcs
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    DrPandah said:

This is no way true. There is no chance with the boat load of PHC you have got till date of not getting any 4* from them. It has to be one of the most exaggerated statement.
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    It doesn’t matter how long someone plays. All that matters is the number of crystals a person opens. I could have started the game 4 years ago, played like 15 minutes a week, and not have opened that many crystals.

Telling people how long you’ve gone without getting a certain result is irrelevant. All that matters is how many crystals a person opens.
  • legend_slayer15legend_slayer15 Posts: 89
    ive been on this game for less than a month and ive already pulled a 4star falcon out of a premium hero crystal
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★

• Graveyardlove09Graveyardlove09 Posts: 12
    The Wolverine bundle is a ripe off, don’t get it!
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★

• Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

• pheonixcreatorpheonixcreator Posts: 69

ive been on this game for less than a month and ive already pulled a 4star falcon out of a premium hero crystal

Bruh did you buy the crystal with units ?