**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

General Game Feedback [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

Actually 30k seems about what I would set it at. 20k for a Class Crystal. 15 for Featured.

30k 5* shards for a nexus crystal makes no sense. Open 3 basic crystals and keep all three. Open one nexus crystal, keep one.
    I think Nexus crystals should be a nice, even 20K shards. And I guess the point of the Nexus crystal would be to pay the price of having some sort of say in the champ you pull. So players would either have the choice to get 2 champs, or 1 champ that they can kind of choose out of a Nexus. It's pretty fair, considering the chances of getting your needed champion are so much larger in the Nexus crystal.

Imagine all the crystals only had 3 champs in the pool.

You buy 2 regular crystals. You would have a 1/6 chance of pulling and duping that same character, the character you want.

You buy a Nexus crystal, and you essentially have a 100% chance at pulling and duping that champion.

If you widen the pool to 10 champs, you have 1/100 chance for the regular crystals, and 9/100 chance for the Nexus crystals to pull and dupe.

So based on the increase in probability, it would make sense for the crystals to be at least the price of a featured, or even higher.
  • DestroyerDestroyer Posts: 130
    I am one of those OG players that has stuck around because of my Alliance and the years and $$$ put into this game. For me, it started going downhill w 6.2. It is was not fun. Act 5 was a slog in parts, but overall it was pretty fun. Back then most were doing it w r4 and r5 4* champs and it wasn't near as frustrating as Act 6 has been. I'm another guy that pulled useless champs/mats from comp of Act 6. But I wouldn't mind so much if the content felt more like fun and less like work.

I quit Map 6 (too many log ins, man has to sleep) and AW (work/reward ratio off) months ago to take a break, hoping for Kabam to make improvements squashing bugs and designing more enjoyable content. Still hasn't happened. Game is stale.

I've heard Kabam say it all over 5 years of playing, have had hope that things will change, and here we are on the same carrousel. Hope Kabam can pull out of this nosedive.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Fjolnir said:

I count at least 9 decent-great 6*. I don't know what you're playing for.

Once you hit endgame content there are very few 6* champs that are useful over the max sig R5's many of us have. I only see 2 champs that are worth anything.

I have 30 6* and only have 2, sometimes 3, that get used outside of arena. I'm fortunate they are 2 of the best for endgame content. My last 7 pulls have all been garbage.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I counted about 9 and one insanely god tier champ in ghost and stealth who is a monster on his own. Those 2 make up for half the trash you have pulled lol.

You have decent champs who have utility. Gladiator hulk is a beast for map 6 and content, old man is much better after buff, Gwen, masacre, sabretooth after ramp, task if you learn to use him (complicated but fun), Angela is useful and doesn’t need dupe.

Now you do have some major trash too: Bishop (who IMO is the worst champ in the game without his charges), magneto, civil warrior, rhino, both cyclops
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    Deli said:

I promise you that without seatin's cav opening videos people will be less inclined to buy crystals

Facts!! Lol.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020

Actually 30k seems about what I would set it at. 20k for a Class Crystal. 15 for Featured.

Just because that’s what you would set it doesn’t mean it’s a good value. 20K might be reasonable for a class crystal but 30K is ridiculous for a nexus.
    It's not ridiculous at all. If you want a choice, you have to pay a cost. The 6* was given for Act 6. You think it's going to be that cheap? 20k to narrow down the RNG to Class. 30k to have your choice of 3 is not unreasonable.
    You say that like it's a PHC. Lol. Put one out for 30k I guarantee people will opt for it. 3 chances at what you want is better than one.
  • Frostyg02ukFrostyg02uk Posts: 46
    MikeHock said:

Fjolnir said:

Name them lol. If you are doing act 6 content and think I have 9 better options in my 6* than your 5* selection, lemme know
    Lol, seriously ?!?! First you say you only have 2 useful 6* and now you say 2 useful 6* specially for act 6.

If you’re not able to see any use for

Massacre
    Spider Gwen
    Old man Logan
    sabretooth
    Angela
    Hawkeye
    Carnage
    Gulk

Then wow. I get your point about 5* being more useful , but taking a screen shot of that roster (with freaking ghost and stealth spider man) as if it shows useless champs was good for a laugh.
    No, my original post mentioned 6*. If you can use any of those 5 you named and clear act 6 you are a legend. The point, as you seemed you have missed it, is that content difficult for requiring specific champs and what all of us get leaves many in limbo for progressing. 5* is a similar story but they aren’t as hard to gain

6*s don't HAVE to be good bc they take longer to get. You shouldn't expect crystals to give you better champs bc you got the shards from beating difficult content. 5*s were exactly the same a few years ago. These threads are still always silly

I agree. You've also got the Roster to support it. Lol.
  • LilbeargrrLilbeargrr Posts: 27
    AQ BURNOUT!! 1/3 rd of our lives!! 261 out of 365 days of interrupting work, family, meals, sleep to move 4to 5 times a day (more if your also doing aw) is there a reason we need 5 full days of alliance events consuming our lives? I love my alliance I love my friends here.. why can’t aq be 4 days with better rewards or less dependent on all 30 people playing this game for 5 days straight all day everyday?!?

Brian grant AQ insight hits it on the head please watch his video. Kabaam!!

Aq SHOULD be fun but 5 days of hard terrible fights and setting alarms to finish paths for super horrible rewards?!? I shouldn’t have to leave my alliance every time life gets in the way or a family emergency happens or if I go out of town for a weekend and as an officer I spend days recruiting even if someone wants to stay but can’t participate for a week .. PLEASE KABAAM FIX AQ
  • cartman_braa2cartman_braa2 Posts: 89

Seeing Seatin and some other influencers talking about the state of the game this week you just have to agree with what’s being said in terms of 6*s being given and the game content being put out.
    I am not an absolute end game player but I have done all content with the exception of AOL (I don’t have the must have champs) and the number of useful 6*s I have (and not just me obviously) is utterly ridiculous. I’d love to see any member of Kabam be able to complete paths in act 6 with any combination of the 6*s I have the option of.
    I understand that not every open can be a god tier but basically by my estimate 24 of my 27 are absolutely worthless in any of the games current content. 25 if you include that Aegon needs to be duped to be anywhere near useful.
    I’m using the same 5 champs to steam roll monthly events as a chore, what’s the point of having so many champs in the game? What can I do with 6* cyclops, magneto and miles with any of the games content? What’s their point?
    I know I’m not the only one and I’m sure others will feel their luck is even worse but at my current time in the game I’m stuck in limbo. Unable to progress without slamming units, unable to reach 70-90m in arena to gain new champs and unable to find any challenge with the monthly events. What am I playing for?

Look there will always be some on the comments who will say stop complaining and all i really dont get it why they do it ,they are serving kabam lol . (Life less) anyways, your right. We struggle so much to open a 6* and when in the end we get hope less champions which are of absolute no use its pathatic. Game has 171 champs and i really think they should have separate types of crystals like the one they have for 15k but instead with 10k . My 6* rooster sucks too ,i still dont have majority's of the God tier champs as 5* but still am a cavalier. ND ALLtl those hard work to open up 7 6* honesty none gave me satisfaction.

6*s don't HAVE to be good bc they take longer to get. You shouldn't expect crystals to give you better champs bc you got the shards from beating difficult content. 5*s were exactly the same a few years ago. These threads are still always silly

I agree. You've also got the Roster to support it. Lol.
    That sounded shady, I meant you've pulled enough to know. ;)
  • cartman_braa2cartman_braa2 Posts: 89
    Fjolnir said:

Ur kabam fan boy thats good. But dont tell there are 9 great champs what are u on act 3 or something?
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 ★★★★

The difference in game content when 5* first came out and now with 6* is night and day. It’s like comparing apples to airplanes. You can’t be serious
  • IRONMANMK50IRONMANMK50 Posts: 12
    I do enjoy the game and understand it takes time and all. I think the aw season rewards and tier brackets need improvement. Maybe make it like 10x what it is now. And expand brackets for the tiers for new ally and also expand on the summoner level and mastery points to be obtain as well let the 6* go to r5. Even go to Act 10 or something. Even increase more 6* shards for uc and on. Hell we might even see the lucky 7* crystal I also like to see Thor and Capt America from Endgame. And the rift need more Intel rewards to cash in on more keys too
    Stealth, Ghost, Aegon, Gulk, ST, SG, OML, Masacre, all good to decent. Even Angela and she doesn't need Sig.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Knation said:

These two fights here are a prime example of what’s wrong with act 6
    I can think of 3 people who can solo this fight who by the way isn’t even a boss or a mini boss
    Quake max sig namor and blade
    Blade requiring you to spam parries and sp1 (I’ve been told his sp1 can’t glance)
    3 counters out of 170 champions in the entire game
    There are many other fights that stand out but this one I feel is one of the best examples because without these champs you will die to unavoidable damage
    Also on an unrelated note micro reflect says it reflects a portion of damage which is somehow double of what you do don’t get how portion equals 200%

The only places they made this node right was in 6.2.6 and Map 7 where they added size matters so you could use XL and not take any damage
  • Frostyg02ukFrostyg02uk Posts: 46

That’s a fair point. But when content is made to be 6* specific it’s not exactly the same as 5* in the past

That’s a fair point. But when content is made to be 6* specific it’s not exactly the same as 5* in the past
    A couple Fights require hard counters. Not all content. In terms of only using 5*s and 6*s, perhaps.
  • IRONMANMK50IRONMANMK50 Posts: 12
    And above all fun and not burn people out! We love our Mcoc good comrades new events are descent no complaints but maybe increase the rewards on all tiers
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

The difference in game content when 5* first came out and now with 6* is night and day. It’s like comparing apples to airplanes. You can’t be serious
    There is almost no game content that requires you to use 6*s at all and the incredibly small amount that does most certainly does not require the best champs in the game to finish it. So that isn't even a valid point when talking about 6*s....