**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Whom should I R5?

Silentdoom09Silentdoom09 Posts: 85
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
Hi everyone! I’m new to posting, but have been reading for a while. This rank-up is too difficult for me to figure out. I just finished exploring Act 5 and am looking to push into Variants and Act 6. Who, in your opinion, will be most useful?

Whom should I R5? 24 votes

5* Guilly 2099 (unawakened)
8% 2 votes
5* Stealth Spidey (sig 59)
79% 19 votes
5* Venom (sig 60)
12% 3 votes

Comments

• Silentdoom09Silentdoom09 Posts: 85
    I should add that I would say I am equally skilled at using all of them effectively; I just don’t have experience using them in more difficult content.
    I have to say, I thought Spidey was going to be the dark horse of this race; I’m a little surprised. Can anyone give me an idea of specific reasons why he is better for late-game content than the other two?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I have to say, I thought Spidey was going to be the dark horse of this race; I’m a little surprised. Can anyone give me an idea of specific reasons why he is better for late-game content than the other two?

He has great damage combined with great utility with his slow debuffs that can last the entire fight with minimal effort. He hits like a truck, especially with the flashbang.

did u see spiderman breakdown in youtube? there tips
    I’ve watched a few videos on him and used him a lot, but not on anything like Act 6. I’ve mostly just used his Flashbang for crazy damage.