**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

General Game Feedback [Merged Threads]

Comments

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★

In fact so far probably the most valuable champion for the beta isn't even available as a 6*, Quake. So there goes that point again

Which does nothing but bring other issues into light, such as everything being so champ specific and many players don't have Quake or suck with her like me. I wish I could get her playstyle down, I just can't for some reason, and it annoys me. And the other issue is releasing complete garbage 6* and leaving out the ones that are needed. It's just shady and obvious that Kabam is a sleezy company.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

In fact so far probably the most valuable champion for the beta isn't even available as a 6*, Quake. So there goes that point again

Well it’s a good thing everyone has a quake (roll eyes) isn’t it. 140+ 5*s on my roster no quake no domino no omega no cap civil war among others. How silly do you sound saying it’s possible because of 1 champ. Kabam miike is that you?

And this has what to do with the 6* pool? Bc that's what this thread is about.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

6*s don't HAVE to be good bc they take longer to get. You shouldn't expect crystals to give you better champs bc you got the shards from beating difficult content. 5*s were exactly the same a few years ago. These threads are still always silly

The difference in game content when 5* first came out and now with 6* is night and day. It’s like comparing apples to airplanes. You can’t be serious
    There is almost no game content that requires you to use 6*s at all and the incredibly small amount that does most certainly does not require the best champs in the game to finish it. So that isn't even a valid point when talking about 6*s....
    First of all I was only responding to your ridiculous assertion that 5* when first released were as desirable for content as 6* are today. The original 5* pool was utter trash with SL as the only “god tier” champ available for months. The most difficult content out was ROL which still, with enough skill, can be Completed with 3*s. Content for months/years after 5* release could still be completed with 4* champs (only chapter 1 of act 4 was released)
    As for your second argument if you’ve played the act 7 beta you’d know that 6*s are going to be required if for nothing else their higher health pools. Basic opponents have 13k attack which is almost half the health pool of a fully maxed out 5*. Mini boss and boss fights have over 30k attack which is more than the health pool of 90% of maxed out 5*s. The node combinations kabam has put in calls for specific counters so yes you will need the best champs available or the ability to spend like a whale.
    The original 6* pool was also called "utter trash". There were no Featured Crystals then, and the pool was limited.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    -sixate- said:

Which does nothing but bring other issues into light, such as everything being so champ specific and many players don't have Quake or suck with her like me. I wish I could get her playstyle down, I just can't for some reason, and it annoys me. And the other issue is releasing complete garbage 6* and leaving out the ones that are needed. It's just shady and obvious that Kabam is a sleezy company.
    I don't like how specific the nodes got in 6.3 and onwards after everyone cried so much about the 6.2 gates (which I didn't even mind personally until around 6.2.5 as requiring 4 champs was just too much considering what else needed to be countered).

That has absolutely nothing to do with the 6* pool and whether it's a problem though. As of right now pretty much the only thing 6*s are actually NEEDED for are competing in the prestige wars. If you're doing that you're definitely not doing it f2p so it's pretty much a moot point.

Do I wish I'd have gotten different pulls than HtD and Loki after finishing 4th in master last season? Absolutely but that's just how this game has always worked unfortunately. While I absolutely agree there is a problem with champion acquisition when they make nodes requiring as specific counters as some of the Act 6 nodes do. That still has nothing to do with 6*s or the fact that thinking they all have to be good bc they take longer to get is ridiculous.
  • ShalzzShalzz Posts: 20
    I think the best way to deal with this situation is to give node selecting options to players. They can provide 3 Or 4 nodes and players can choose one of them, Something like that . Then each fight against the champions boss will be different based on the node that we select . It’s just a suggestion....
  • designsodadesignsoda Posts: 118
    Kabam: we hear your feedback and recognize what you find boring about this game.

We've heard all this before. Words are nice. Results are what matters. Ball is in your court, Kabam.
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    Everyone seems quitting this game or just impression? Even each day there are a lot of more aliances recruiting than players searching for one......

Kabam lost so damn time in "Incursions" like they said, but some more important improvements I never saw:
    - global chat (just for people that want selling accounts and bots ... And aliances recruiting too);
    - Incursions same problem: when put random search 9 in 10 players quit in first room (such an improvement for nothing);
    - This champions in majority is just garbage (even Hulkbuster with that waited buffed , I won't put my 5* duped above R3)....;
    - Wars with difficult level that don't compensate rewards;
    - AQ so many difficult, that we spend instead of saving for wars....;

And so on... Off course and there is the question pay to receive rewards (like sigil , fake promotions and so on).

This game was supposed to be fun and not a second job.... Well for some they spend money and is second work , in fact it's like pay to work ,€€€€€€
  • Bgchow13Bgchow13 Posts: 39

Unio77 said:

Even if kabam listen to us and they to implement all these changes which wild drastically improve players quality of life in the game, it will still take months to implement. IMO AQ and AW need a whole revamp and that on it's own will take many months to implement. This means that the state of the game can stay like this for the next few months until these changes get implemented. So...we're gonna have to deal with this and keep our heads cool for quite some time

So long as they are open and transparent about the changes they are making and the timeline they have with them, I think most people will be happy with that. I can’t speak for everyone, but I don’t expect instant change. What I do expect is for them to listen to our suggestions, discuss them, get a post out no later than next Wednesday that details the changes they decided to make and why, and then provide us with a timeline as soon as they have one. Regular updates is also a must have.
    Kabam needs to reach out to Dorky Diggity Dave or another Content Creator to do a Skype interview that addresses all these issue. I have not seen the MCOC Community this incensed since calls for a boycott in 2018.

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Ya_Boi_28 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldtpgYiLCAc&feature=youtu.be

For all the sheep out there:
    In 15:01 he says that the best and only solution is Blade
    But do you know that willpower counts as regeneration?
    Sheeeeep

Wow... I guess nobody thought of that. Since you're so smart, how about you go into the first fight on that path with a kamala khan. Let me know how long it takes to complete that fight using just willpower healing.
    before you decide to answer I would suggest you to try the fight first
    Because I tried with Namor and when I had the willpower healing I was doing normal damage
    Sheeeeep
    Have you tried not being insufferable? It’d do wonders in having people actually listen to your points. Also in that video, Seatin says that Blade is the best option not the only option. I still think he’s wrong though, I used an r4 Doctor Voodoo for that path and just shredded through all the fights with him except for that BS VtD.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    KaLyde said:

Nexus crystals should just replace the current crystal at same cost. You still get 1 champ, you just have a choice, you really get nothing extra, and you can’t fix what’s broke in the value of the game by charging double..., And none of it will matter if they manipulate RNG to keep quality champ pulls low. I have 7 mystic 6*s, if you divide seatins champion list in half For mystics there’s about 12 upper level and 13 lower level. 100% of my mystics are in the lower level. So a choice of would help some, but not sure I’d feel any better with a nexus pull of falcon, IP and Inferioir Iron man.

But you get the choice to pull the best champ out of three in a nexus. Making it the same cost as regular crystals makes no sense.

And plus, you shouldn't just not have the regular crystal. It defeats the whole point of the game. I feel like we should just keep the element of RNG in the regular crystals but allow it to be altered, like in the featured or nexus, but at a higher price.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I only say one thing: as a F2P, opening your first 6* crystal and getting a Mordo is heart shattering. Mordo as a champion isn't that bad, he got his uses, but his flawed design totally negates that. He could be the mystic Hyperion but sadly, he isn't.

2. I do Uncollected, I got that Arena Uncollected crystal, FINE! I take that, but...I make Cavalier, I take that crystals with 300 units, nice, and what else? I stay with that premium crystals and I keep see that 2* at my level, when you have uncollected and cavalier you don`t wanna see that 2* champions, do something with this titles, you get uncollected, move premiums to have from 3* to 5*, maybe in that way we have some lucky to win more shards, more 4* and hope to a 5* and if you get that cavalier to get in premiums 4* to 6*, rare chance to a 6* but I have a scope to open that premium crystals, this will be another good thing. This titles to leave all that 2* from the beggining and leave me grow.

5. This will be the last, I have to much ideas and maybe I speek for the community now and nobody will cares, why you focus on taking money from players? Is Kabam was my company I put ads with brain, what that means, I want money, because I make this awsome game but I will not spam all day with ads, I place a shortcut in the right corner on home, like Trash, when you see your iso, catalyst and all this stuffs with ADS, that ads will contain a 20 seconds ad, you wath to a video 20 seconds and player will be rewarded with units, with shards, depending on his titles, if he is uncollected he get 5* shards, if he is Cavalier, 6* shards, or a crystal after this ad where you crack it and open your reward after you watch that ad, but with units, shards and a crystal (4*, 5*, 6*)

Okay, so.

1) You got the Cavalier crystal. Premiums are premiums. They shouldn't change based on your progression level. That's why we have GMs and Cavs.

2) Giving away shards isn't the answer. As a company, you don't want to just give away high-end resources for no reason, essentially. Watching an ad doesn't, in my eyes, equate to completing an Epic side event, which would give you shards as well. A little bit of gold, like 1000, or like 1 tier 5 iso would make sense. Not shards nor units.
    edited May 2020

I only say one thing: as a F2P, opening your first 6* crystal and getting a Mordo is heart shattering. Mordo as a champion isn't that bad, he got his uses, but his flawed design totally negates that. He could be the mystic Hyperion but sadly, he isn't.

And I got a Gambit as my first one. So? It's just RNG. How are you going to expect to pull a good champ out of a crystal every single time?

Some champs are going to be good, some will be bad. It's just a part of the progression of the game.

KaLyde said:

Nexus crystals should just replace the current crystal at same cost. You still get 1 champ, you just have a choice, you really get nothing extra, and you can’t fix what’s broke in the value of the game by charging double..., And none of it will matter if they manipulate RNG to keep quality champ pulls low. I have 7 mystic 6*s, if you divide seatins champion list in half For mystics there’s about 12 upper level and 13 lower level. 100% of my mystics are in the lower level. So a choice of would help some, but not sure I’d feel any better with a nexus pull of falcon, IP and Inferioir Iron man.

But you get the choice to pull the best champ out of three in a nexus. Making it the same cost as regular crystals makes no sense.

And plus, you shouldn't just not have the regular crystal. It defeats the whole point of the game. I feel like we should just keep the element of RNG in the regular crystals but allow it to be altered, like in the featured or nexus, but at a higher price.
    I think what's colliding here is the is and the ought.

According to the is-side nexus crystals are nessecarily more valuable than basics, because they are designed and marketed that way. Even giving them away for 30k shards, what would be ridiculous, would still decrease their current value in the game by a lot.

Most of us are arguing for the ought-side and long story short, rather than being better than basics, they're just a bit less awful. Therefore we basically say they're ought to be extremely affordable or even replace basics entirely for the same price, since what ought to be is what we see as nessecary to try and improve on broader problems.
    I get what you're saying, but there is no point in trying to replace the regular crystals. The game was built on the premise that you would randomly get one champion out of a crystal and you rolled with it. I agree that they should make nexus crystals more accessible to players, but I just don't feel that they should be as cheap as nor replace the regular crystals.

And yes, I get that as the champion pool increases, the chances of getting a specific champ decreases. That's why I'm all for class-specific crystals, and maybe even themed crystals. But, those have to come at a higher price because you're still manipulating RNG, just like the featureds manipulate RNG as well as provide otherwise non-accessible characters.