**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which is your favourite node in the game?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
I have a question for all the forum members, admins & moderators. From all the time you have played the game. Is there any node in any fights you really enjoyed in the game? For me it was Flare node in Act 5.1 300% attack for the price of your health getting drained as a price which balances out. Using high damage champs in that node was an absolute blast for me. Which node is your favourite one which gave you the most enjoyable experience? Feel free to share your thoughts and opinions and I hope everyone is safe and sound in this difficult time.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Life Transfer
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I see someone watched KT1's video, huh? My favorite has gotta be Power Shield. Using champs with crazy power gain or crazy specials on that node is so fun. There's no getting punished for anything, it's just tons of damage from one type of attack. And I love it.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Played with aggression fury in v4 today for the first time with Heimdall electro. Much fun.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Flare or aggression regen
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Flares combined with life transferred. So nice only way to get that was in mordok labs
  • RidwandoRidwando Posts: 18
    Icarus: the increase in damage is sweet, and you can play around the degen with anyone. Some great cheese options too.