**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Once a year you can buy a champ you need for units for $$$

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
Kabam does it for Vision so why not other champs?

Once a year you can buy a champ you need for units for $$$ 102 votes

Yes
28%
the_eradicatorFeeney234MixalisQuikPik_ASDF_CassyBrokenElhadjeeStrikerrx8LmaoCats4lifeGamesbond90AdityatheaawesomNeotwismMattstafariLordNeoMidnite93og_steeleKRANꓘedric 29 votes
No
71%
GamerDrZolaIronDevilxNigDipon713I_ForgotStefanjonesjdrum663staines8NCB_ptWayde0wilsonPatchie93MjolinarOsfan8_Kill_Switch_FR33_HUG5RoOOtsWorknprogressLiss_Bliss_Panchulon21 73 votes

Comments

• Options
    No
    Nah, then it would be a chance for a 3* - 5* or 6*. I'll take my crystal chances thank you very much.
  • Options
    AlexBossuAlexBossu Posts: 146
    edited May 2020
    No
    No. If you want this, the good champions will be pulled more rarely. Better delete this post, you dont want this.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,546 ★★★★★
    No
    Nope.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Dipon713Dipon713 Posts: 23
    No
    Strongly disagree. I don't see any point for this.
  • Options
    cartman_braa2cartman_braa2 Posts: 89
    NCB_pt said:

For what, for make yet more advantage for the players who play to play?!

Once a year ,1ce not as many as u want !
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    No
    That would be a major hit on free to play players. Making beyond god tier champs obtainable with an 100% chance with money is at least ridiculous. I’m not free to play, but that would give customer status players a huge (unfair imo) advantage to ftp, that would in depth of time, make them quit and eventually drive the game to its death.
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    No
    I’m a spender and even I vote no to that.
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    We need solutions but I don’t think this is in the direction we need those solutions to go.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    No
    A fixed champion, maybe, but that would really turn the game into pay-to-win. Let's say 3000 units for this particular 5*. As a F2P I'm already saving for the 5* Vision and so far I got 3200 units. That means I still have to save another 2800 so I can dupe Vision (because unawakened he isn't worth the rank-up). I want to do this once, but not every year. I already need to be super-conservative. It would be unfair to have people buy champions for a few hundred dollars or euros or pounds.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    No
    Short Answer: No
    Long Answer: Hell NO
    Even Longer Answer: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    No

• Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I see your point. It would help in cases where you are waiting to get past content but don't have that 1 specific champ you need, but I think it would be abused and every account that spends would end up with all the same champs. As much as they originally charged for vision it would take the average f2p player all year just to have units for that 1 champ with none left for the content they need to complete.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,767 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

I see your point. It would help in cases where you are waiting to get past content but don't have that 1 specific champ you need, but I think it would be abused and every account that spends would end up with all the same champs. As much as they originally charged for vision it would take the average f2p player all year just to have units for that 1 champ with none left for the content they need to complete.

Wondering if being able to loan a champ to clear fights is viable?

Option to do once every 3 months.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    No
    Naw, I’m not a big spender, I wouldn’t spend for the champ and it would be unfair to ftp players. The spenders already have a clear advantage over the FTP don’t give them more.
  • Options
    This is ONCE A YEAR, not ONCE A WEEK. Imagine those who have been waiting for Aegon for 3 years could relax a bit.
  • Options
    My point is that certain champs like Aegon is the only champ that can really help you in content like LOL and AOL. So how is it unfair?
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    No
    raffster said:

My point is that certain champs like Aegon is the only champ that can really help you in content like LOL and AOL. So how is it unfair?

Oh well in that case
    NO ITS STILL NO