**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What’s you’re opinion on silver surfer?

2»

Comments

• Bert1Bert1 Posts: 22
    I expected more
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Bert1 said:

Bert1 said:

He’s pretty fun. Glad to have you back.

What do you mean back? I'm completely new to the forums. I came because I heard that the daily duel objectives would be here
    uh huh
    Ah I see what you mean, thought something was familiar
    it’s definitely a lot more inconspicuous than midlevelplayer lol
    But that would have been gold haha
    lol. I actually saw a banned member named "midlevelplayer" on some thread. No idea who that was though...
    yeah, no clue. good to see you’ve learned from your mistakes and not made it obvious.
    Thinks about @Grooteus_Maximus
    yep. and also every other groot profile pic ever. No one except him dares to select groot forum profile pics.
    Wait... who am I talking about? who is this groot? Why does everyone know him? I've never been here before? can someone explain this groot thing?
  • Bert1Bert1 Posts: 22
    I expected more
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Bert1 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Bert1 said:

Bert1 said:

What do you mean back? I'm completely new to the forums. I came because I heard that the daily duel objectives would be here
    uh huh
    lol. I actually saw a banned member named "midlevelplayer" on some thread. No idea who that was though...
    yeah, no clue. good to see you’ve learned from your mistakes and not made it obvious.
    yep. and also every other groot profile pic ever. No one except him dares to select groot forum profile pics.
    Wait... who am I talking about? who is this groot? Why does everyone know him? I've never been here before? can someone explain this groot thing?
    It's the same user.
    It all started with @Hamin I believe. Not sure how he got banned. Since hamin, there has been:
    @Aryl
    @Aryl_Hamin
    @ZzyzxGuy
    @Grooteus_Maximus
    @GrootsAndLadders
    @reGroot_your_system
    @1182512
    Probably a few more.
    WOW! That's amazing! Do they not know how to ban IP addresses? I hope not lol
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Bert1 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Bert1 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Bert1 said:

Bert1 said:

uh huh
    It's the same user.
    It all started with @Hamin I believe. Not sure how he got banned. Since hamin, there has been:
    @Aryl
    @Aryl_Hamin
    @ZzyzxGuy
    @Grooteus_Maximus
    @GrootsAndLadders
    @reGroot_your_system
    @1182512
    Probably a few more.
    I want to see more groot puns
    Either the joke went over your head or you’re playing along. I can’t tell which.
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 593 ★★★
    He’s great
    Full disclosure. He’s my favourite character so it’s not an unbiased opinion. But also, I got myself into a rhythm with his play. He fits in most teams I use, at the very least for some situations. And I just find him fun. I also like the animation for Sp3 a lot
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Bert1 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Bert1 said:

Bert1 said:

uh huh
    It's the same user.
    @Aryl
    @Aryl_Hamin
    @ZzyzxGuy
    @Grooteus_Maximus
    @GrootsAndLadders
    @reGroot_your_system
    @1182512
    Probably a few more.
    Think you missed a few
    @Timefishy
    @Aryl_Hamin
    @GrootyCall
    @Grooty_Call
    @Roofus
    @StudentOfGroot
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Bert1 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Bert1 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Bert1 said:

Bert1 said:

uh huh
    It's the same user.
    @Aryl
    @Aryl_Hamin
    @ZzyzxGuy
    @Grooteus_Maximus
    @GrootsAndLadders
    @reGroot_your_system
    @1182512
    Probably a few more.
    Either the joke went over your head or you’re playing along. I can’t tell which.
    What was the joke...?
    Bert1, low level player, midlevelplayer, and Bert2 are the same person.
  • Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Bert1 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Bert1 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Bert1 said:

Bert1 said:

uh huh
    It's the same user.
    @Aryl
    @Aryl_Hamin
    @ZzyzxGuy
    @Grooteus_Maximus
    @GrootsAndLadders
    @reGroot_your_system
    @1182512
    Probably a few more.
    What was the joke...?
    Basking Robins always finds out
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    I expected more
    He could've been way better but knowing Kabam they make most op characters in the comics trash or meh
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    He’s great

Full disclosure. He’s my favourite character so it’s not an unbiased opinion. But also, I got myself into a rhythm with his play. He fits in most teams I use, at the very least for some situations. And I just find him fun. I also like the animation for Sp3 a lot

The kit really is underrated. If you know what you’re doing, the kit’s DPS is really close to Hyperion’s
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    He’s great
    I’m in the silver surfer cult
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Bert1 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Bert1 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Bert1 said:

Bert1 said:

uh huh
    It's the same user.
    @Aryl
    @Aryl_Hamin
    @ZzyzxGuy
    @Grooteus_Maximus
    @GrootsAndLadders
    @reGroot_your_system
    @1182512
    Probably a few more.
    What was the joke...?
    Ok, so the IP address joke went over my head, but I knew that lowlevelplayer and burt we're the same. They have the same IGN.
    Yeah, it was the IP address joke.

Edeuink said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Bert1 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Bert1 said:

Bert1 said:

uh huh
    It's the same user.
    @Aryl
    @Aryl_Hamin
    @ZzyzxGuy
    @Grooteus_Maximus
    @GrootsAndLadders
    @reGroot_your_system
    @1182512
    Probably a few more.
    Think you missed a few
    @Timefishy
    @Aryl_Hamin
    @GrootyCall
    @Grooty_Call
    @Roofus
    @StudentOfGroot
    There are way more than that. He's been at it for awhile.
    Yeah, real long while.
  • LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    I expected more
    Way too complicated limiting his damage and use for anything other then simple vanilla fights. Yes his damage can match Hyperions, but Hyperion isnt all about damage or anywhere near as convulted and he has some good utility to the point that hes basically cosmic prenerf Doctor Strange. People try way too hard to justify Silver Surfer design, but no ones using him unless for fun, which he really is, or out of necessity because hes all they have or for just niche fights.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,424 ★★★★

Edeuink said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Bert1 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Bert1 said:

Bert1 said:

uh huh
    It's the same user.
    @Aryl
    @Aryl_Hamin
    @ZzyzxGuy
    @Grooteus_Maximus
    @GrootsAndLadders
    @reGroot_your_system
    @1182512
    Probably a few more.
    Think you missed a few
    @Timefishy
    @Aryl_Hamin
    @GrootyCall
    @Grooty_Call
    @Roofus
    @StudentOfGroot
    There are way more than that. He's been at it for awhile.

Well shoot. Now, I don't have meaningless approval from an anonymous person on the Internet. My life is a sham.

I'm not anonymous. Your life is a series of poor choices. Looks like you're not the only one with other accounts.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    He’s great
    Lunae said:

Way too complicated limiting his damage and use for anything other then simple vanilla fights. Yes his damage can match Hyperions, but Hyperion isnt all about damage or anywhere near as convulted and he has some good utility to the point that hes basically cosmic prenerf Doctor Strange. People try way too hard to justify Silver Surfer design, but no ones using him unless for fun, which he really is, or out of necessity because hes all they have or for just niche fights.

“No one” is a strong term, because he is an absolute beast for stacked Emma Frosts and IMIWs and Killmongers because of the guaranteed multiple Armor Breaks, just for one easy use

People toss out the term “niche fights” all the time. A character who can generate as many as three unique buffs and one debuff at will, as well as an Unblockable attack for stuff like Bane transfers at will — I mean, you feel how you feel. People play the game how they want

I use my 5/65 all the time in all kinds of content, Epic/Uncollected rifts or events or whatever

Even has a useful Synergy with Doctor Doom, and I hate Synergies
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    He’s trash
    Useless for anything in end game content.
    Arena fodder at best. So disappointing
  • LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
    I expected more
    Hopefully kabam give him proper immunity and little more fire power. Thats what i expect. Extra damage on sp2 would be great.