**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rift Rewards

Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 401 ★★
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
Let start by saying only positive comments only no **** i didn't post this for troll and this is possibly a lengthy post but its about the rifr rewards firstly most of the rifts content is really good but i dont see the point in putting sig stones in the rifts, its a bit pointless and really underwhelming reward for the time put into completing and getting the Intel, you have to wait two days figure out a specific fight, duel or find the fight, complete 2 (quite easy) red rooms which BTW nice touch in the 2* requirements, you actually get all excited to see what u may get (mycase hoping for t2a) and boom sig stones and it all costs a full bar of energy, and before people jump down my throat with all the negative feedback, yes some people could actually really do with them sig stones but majority like me don't really care for them. I don't see why kabam can't just be semi generous and give every path an actual rewarding item, ive managed to complete 6 rifts so far and guess what I've pulled sig stones out of 5 of them and yes I know its completely RNG but one of my pals has pulled 10k 5* shards a skill gem and also a tier 2 alpha out of 5 rifts while me ive pulled 25 sig stones of different classes and 100 6* shards, simple adjustment change sig stones for a small amount of t2a, 5* shards, or even if u really want to keep the sig stones atleast make them generic for crying out loud. 3 times I've pulled mystic sig stones and guess what I dont have any duped mystics that I would use them on, so they are completely worthless to me. So kabam please here me out for the next version of rifts please remove the petty rewards of sig stones, even if it is for a small amount of something else, anything is better then sig stones after the effort and time put into completing it. And yes before people give me grief over this I'm just venting my opinion on something that they could have easily made better instead of giving it a crappy filler item why not just let everything in the rift be something that will benefit everybody's account??
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★

That's just an inherent issue with rifts. You get a ton of chances at really great stuff but it's hard to get it. They can't make all paths have good rewards unless they really love us. Like being given a ton of lottery tickets vs a stack of like 1k cash. (Not the best analogy, but the same idea) Good thing abt this month is the chronometer, so it's almost a generic five star ag, which is nice. I see what you mean, though.

It's not hard, it's unlikely.
    There are events where your can buy rewards with some currency or have fixed rewards. Personally I like those a lot more.
    Also, it's not even close to generic gem. You can only choose it wisely if you have some champ already you want to aweken. Otherwise you might end up waiting for champ you want forever.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    How about getting exclusive 2* champs. That is no good?
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★

Aegon needs at a minimum to be useful 80-90 bare bones min.

TP33 said:

Stop complaining about rewards. We’ve had great events with absolutely brilliant rewards for almost the whole year so far, my 5* roster has multiplied itself by 5 since the start of the year that’s got to prove something! We’ve only had this event that was lacking slightly in rewards but even so, there’s a 5* AG to be had and some other nice rewards. 5* sig stones are great wether you need them or not because chances are you’ll need them later down the line. For example in gifting 2019 I could only seem to pull the sig stones, especially skill, when I wanted mutant. Now I’m 1.5k intel away from duping a 5* Ægon and I can take him straight to sig 50/60 now. The problem with this event is the lack of other things to do and the way that it takes days to open a single rift, not the rewards. (Other than the 100 6* that one sucks, but then there’s only an 8% chance so it’s not a terrible thing)

The rifts suck. Face it.
    At 52 sigs he retains 44% of his combo, that’s enough to do Act 6.1 and LOL
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    If you don't want RNG to be a deciding factor, buy the chronometer.
    If you don't have the patience to do so, stop complaining. It's your choice, after all.
  • johnkar98kjohnkar98k Posts: 27
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

This is why the chronometer exists.

U can only use once broo
  • johnkar98kjohnkar98k Posts: 27
    edited May 2020
    In my case out of 6 ,i got 5 time t4 basic , I don't need them.So i will exit that event. i am hoping for one 5* out of a legendary crystal.
  • The rifts seem fine to me. There are low end rewards no one wants and then there are the high end rewards that everyone wants. Not everything can or needs to be guarantees and we have seen a lot of lucky folks on here getting some of the high rewards.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    Save for the chronometer, almost guaranteed to get a 5* awakening gem of your choice plus a load of other easy rewards.

This event is a massive improvement on previous rift style events because you are guaranteed something useful.

Don't understand why anyone is moaning tbh.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    It is and always will be roll of the dice! Nowhere in the game do they give out great rewards all the time to everyone. Rifts are there like everything else, to be RNG based, some get lucky, others not. That's the way it is with everything mcoc. Be glad this time they gave everyone the opportunity to select and receive the gift they want, even if it's only one time. I saved for the chronometer and yesterday was my first rift. I want mystic or skill gem, saw science and went to the RNG path selector. What do you know, I got the science AG, lucky me on that one, but I guarantee the next rifts I'll likely get the low rewards until I see that mystic or skill gem.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    you could buy the rift detector that's why it's there
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 401 ★★
    To all those who are stating about buying the chronometer, yes I fully agree with you and Im going to do that but I was literally just saying that I dont see why kabam couldn't be slightly more generous and give every path a rewards someone will be happy with is that too much to ask, for the time and effort it takes to wait and do the rift get excited and boom sig stones.. I wasnt saying change the rifts and make everything game changing no of course not but maybe change it to 7200 t2a frags or even to go the extra bit and make them generic sigs that's not even that big of a change it was more the fact I managed to get 3×5 mystic stones and would u know it I have no mystics I can put them in or are worth putting them in. And this wasn't a moan actually more of a positive critism for maybe on next rifts make a slight change to the sig stone path reward
    But everyone who commented thanks, cause this post was actually deleted and since been put back up and had some good feedback so also thanks kabam👍