**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

General Game Feedback [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Hlpr35Hlpr35 Posts: 119
    xNig said:

Hlpr35 said:

xNig said:

Lovek said:

We need aq and aw 30mins timers permanently. For finish it faster and have more quieting in real life

Disagree.

What I have seen happen in many alliances is people getting all worked up and pushing others to login more frequently to get AQ and AW done earlier, which will disrupt real life more.

1 hour timers are fine given the length of AQ, as long as everyone is responsible and do their part. One login every 4-5 hours for 5 mins is not much to ask for.
    You can keep waiting 1 hour with your alliance then even after time reduce
    Yeah we do that even with 30 min timers. We get done with map 6 around 9pm my time regardless of timers. Lol
    Ok but this isn't mean you need object to this request, either time change or not nothing will change for you but some people busy and cant login every single hour
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Hlpr35 said:

xNig said:

Hlpr35 said:

xNig said:

Lovek said:

We need aq and aw 30mins timers permanently. For finish it faster and have more quieting in real life

Disagree.

What I have seen happen in many alliances is people getting all worked up and pushing others to login more frequently to get AQ and AW done earlier, which will disrupt real life more.

1 hour timers are fine given the length of AQ, as long as everyone is responsible and do their part. One login every 4-5 hours for 5 mins is not much to ask for.
    Yeah we do that even with 30 min timers. We get done with map 6 around 9pm my time regardless of timers. Lol
    Ok but this isn't mean you need object to this request, either time change or not nothing will change for you but some people busy and cant login every single hour
    Not objecting to it. Personally, I just find that it’s not required. I can put forth an argument that AQ energy should be 1 min per energy with 20 energy cap so people can sit down, have a 10 person mass org... and clear it in one sitting then go about with real life.

Thing is, if people can’t commit to one login per 5 hours (which is the bare essential for Map 5), then they shouldn’t be doing Map 5 in the first place. Map 4 requires around one login per 6-7 hours, Map 3 even less, once every 8-9 hours.

True, some people might have last min emergencies but it is not going to be a regular occurrence. In the worst case scenario, where someone has to go off for Map 6 Tier 3 because he has to catch a flight or something, I’m sure 1 less Map 6 crystal will not make or break the entire alliance.

All in all, it just requires clear communication to, and understanding from, every single player in the alliance that sometimes things just don’t go the ideal route and everyone should make do and understand that it is not that particular player’s intention to sabotage the entire alliance.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    I really hope that this feedback thread leads to some meaningful changes across the game and not just little tweaks, i know I don’t speak for everyone here but basically we need something else to do apart from the usual stuff, whether that is a new challenge event every day or week or something different. This has been building up for many months now and I personally think this is a pivotal moment
    Also, I’d like to add that the design of Map 5, which the majority of alliances are doing, is practically planned for 5 hour logins.

Just take Tier (or Section 1) for example.

3 energy to unlink middle lane. 5 more energy to walk to the mini.

Left and right middle lanes are 5 nodes, 5 energy each. Incoming link is +300% attack. Bash through it.

Left 2 lanes are 5 energy to unlink path 2 from path 1. 5 more energy to finish path 1. Path 2 needs 3 energy + 2 more energy to walk the empty nodes. So 1 sitting from 3 people at 5e settles it.

Right lane 3 empty nodes + 2 opponents (going to path 7). Path 8 clears and unlinks path 6. Path 6 settles and walks to mini.

Wanna bring it further? Tier (Section) 2;

3 energy to go from mini node to either left or right middle to unlink, then 2 more nodes to the final link on that path. (Path 3 and 6)

Middle Paths 4 and 5 also takes 5 energy to clear its final link.

Extreme lanes paths 1 and 8 take 5 energy to clear. Paths 2 and 7 provide the energy for the common nodes. 2/7 have no outgoing links so doesn’t affect the progress of the BG.

More examples?

Section 3.

From the mini node it’s 5 energy to walk to paths 2 and 7 to unlink paths 1 and 8.

Paths 1 and 8 are 5 energy each.

Middle paths 4 and 5 are 5 energy each to reach their respective end of path where the Doombots are holding the final outgoing links to Doom.

So you see, Map 5 with 3x logins at 5 energy, is clearable with 8 people. This puts each person’s energy usage to about 15 energy per person, excluding the 2 extra people you have in the BG.

Higher maps require higher commitment, so it’s expected that the login frequency for Maps 6/7 is higher.

If people can’t commit to the required login frequency of a certain map, then they should be dropping down to a more suitable map that fits their timings better. What they shouldn’t do, is be greedy for the rewards, complain about it, and expect Kabam to adjust the game mode to facilitate them in acquiring the rewards at a lower commitment.
  • DomLDomL Posts: 9

xNig said:

Also, I’d like to add that the design of Map 5, which the majority of alliances are doing, is practically planned for 5 hour logins.

Left and right middle lanes are 5 nodes, 5 energy each. Incoming link is +300% attack. Bash through it.

Left 2 lanes are 5 energy to unlink path 2 from path 1. 5 more energy to finish path 1. Path 2 needs 3 energy + 2 more energy to walk the empty nodes. So 1 sitting from 3 people at 5e settles it.

Right lane 3 empty nodes + 2 opponents (going to path 7). Path 8 clears and unlinks path 6. Path 6 settles and walks to mini.

3 energy to go from mini node to either left or right middle to unlink, then 2 more nodes to the final link on that path. (Path 3 and 6)

Extreme lanes paths 1 and 8 take 5 energy to clear. Paths 2 and 7 provide the energy for the common nodes. 2/7 have no outgoing links so doesn’t affect the progress of the BG.

More examples?

Section 3.

From the mini node it’s 5 energy to walk to paths 2 and 7 to unlink paths 1 and 8.

Middle paths 4 and 5 are 5 energy each to reach their respective end of path where the Doombots are holding the final outgoing links to Doom.

So you see, Map 5 with 3x logins at 5 energy, is clearable with 8 people. This puts each person’s energy usage to about 15 energy per person, excluding the 2 extra people you have in the BG.

Higher maps require higher commitment, so it’s expected that the login frequency for Maps 6/7 is higher.

If people can’t commit to the required login frequency of a certain map, then they should be dropping down to a more suitable map that fits their timings better. What they shouldn’t do, is be greedy for the rewards, complain about it, and expect Kabam to adjust the game mode to facilitate them in acquiring the rewards at a lower commitment.

I've noticed that you feel everyone is asking for free stuff without doing anything. What you're missing out is not commitment. It's a QoL improvement. Helps players all around. As I replied to an earlier post of yours, emergencies crop up any time in any tier. Increased energy cap/reduced timers will help you to still move on without any issues. Secondly, you get the option to free champs for content earlier. Everyone doing Map 6 doesn't have your/a roster with a million God Tier champs. Some of us need the champs we use in AQ, for Act 6 which requires you to get in specific champs for lanes.
    You would still have to login to complete the same way you do a regular Map 6 since the linked nodes aren't going anywhere. It's the same number of logins in general even if the entire alliance is completing it faster. But you get more free time is all.
    As is said before, it helps when you can spend spent time away from the game as well. And when you're a FtP player doing endgame stuff, Map 5 rewards are pretty useless. So stepping back is basically the same as stagnating. We aren't talking about not wanting to do Map 6. Just make it easier to take in all possible problems that can occur in regular life as well.
    Totally agree. Just because you have a life and a job or kids or whatever doesn't mean you don't have the commitement and make you greedy for rewards !!! Why should people do lower tier if they have the skill to do map5... Most of the youtubers playing this game also agree on that... It's not about commitement but about values and Real life
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    I’m a solo player
    So if some solo events gets push with decent rewards and arena overhaul for catalyst and other stuffs then it’ll be a good thing along with other big changes that everyone suggested

Thanks

xNig said:

More examples?

Section 3.

I've noticed that you feel everyone is asking for free stuff without doing anything. What you're missing out is not commitment. It's a QoL improvement. Helps players all around. As I replied to an earlier post of yours, emergencies crop up any time in any tier. Increased energy cap/reduced timers will help you to still move on without any issues. Secondly, you get the option to free champs for content earlier. Everyone doing Map 6 doesn't have your/a roster with a million God Tier champs. Some of us need the champs we use in AQ, for Act 6 which requires you to get in specific champs for lanes.
    You would still have to login to complete the same way you do a regular Map 6 since the linked nodes aren't going anywhere. It's the same number of logins in general even if the entire alliance is completing it faster. But you get more free time is all.
    As is said before, it helps when you can spend spent time away from the game as well. And when you're a FtP player doing endgame stuff, Map 5 rewards are pretty useless. So stepping back is basically the same as stagnating. We aren't talking about not wanting to do Map 6. Just make it easier to take in all possible problems that can occur in regular life as well.
    I totally agree with you. If it’s possible to free up champs earlier, who wouldn’t want that? Thing is, like all QoL things, do we NEED them? No. Will it be nice to have them? Sure.

What I was arguing against was the perceived “need” to have timers reduced.

Anyway, as I mentioned in my previous post, emergencies and problems are well.. not common occurrences. If alliances can be more understanding to such uncommon occurrences, the world will be a much better place.

Also, most of the time it’s time management with regards to balancing AQ, AW and Questing. AQ doesn’t take 24hours. Most people have time to spare after completing AQ or AW to start and select their champs into a quest.

Furthermore, there’s no NEED for a certain path to be cleared at a certain timing with regards to quests. If you need a CG for a specific path, wait for your CG to be free and clear other paths first.

In my 4 years of playing this game, I found that time is an important resource to manage to avoid burning yourself out.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

xNig said:

More examples?

Section 3.

I totally agree with you. If it’s possible to free up champs earlier, who wouldn’t want that? Thing is, like all QoL things, do we NEED them? No. Will it be nice to have them? Sure.

What I was arguing against was the perceived “need” to have timers reduced.

Anyway, as I mentioned in my previous post, emergencies and problems are well.. not common occurrences. If alliances can be more understanding to such uncommon occurrences, the world will be a much better place.

Also, most of the time it’s time management with regards to balancing AQ, AW and Questing. AQ doesn’t take 24hours. Most people have time to spare after completing AQ or AW to start and select their champs into a quest.

Furthermore, there’s no NEED for a certain path to be cleared at a certain timing with regards to quests. If you need a CG for a specific path, wait for your CG to be free and clear other paths first.

In my 4 years of playing this game, I found that time is an important resource to manage to avoid burning yourself out.
    Yeah I agree it's not a definite NEED as such. But QoL definitely helps the player base and the company as well. Things like this aren't the top priority, but endear the player base to the game especially during such a time.
    Emergencies aren't common. But wouldn't it be better if all bases are covered? Rather be able to take your time rather than miss completing a Map. Not talking about exploration, but sometimes it can be a loss of a completion itself depending on the node that is skipped etc or completion/exploration happens at the last second. Definitely if everyone understood, the world would be better, but it isn't that way though.
    AQ can take up to 20-22 hours depending on timezones etc. Sometimes you can't help it is all. Again, just covering bases by reducing timer/increasing energy cap.
    Another reason why I like my champs freed is somewhat personal to me, but there might be other players who may feel the same.
    After running AQ, I like to take those 3 days as a break itself from the game in general with minimum login/content cleared other than AW. So finishing early would allow content to be cleared during AQ days.
    I agree that it's not a NEED, but definitely would benefit the player base and is a small step to avoid mishaps. Will also allow more people to run Map 6 in general. Leads to better rewards, more competition and the champ upgrades.
    edited May 2020
    Hlpr35 said:

xNig said:

Hlpr35 said:

xNig said:

Hlpr35 said:

xNig said:

Lovek said:

Disagree.

Not objecting to it. Personally, I just find that it’s not required. I can put forth an argument that AQ energy should be 1 min per energy with 20 energy cap so people can sit down, have a 10 person mass org... and clear it in one sitting then go about with real life.

Thing is, if people can’t commit to one login per 5 hours (which is the bare essential for Map 5), then they shouldn’t be doing Map 5 in the first place. Map 4 requires around one login per 6-7 hours, Map 3 even less, once every 8-9 hours.

True, some people might have last min emergencies but it is not going to be a regular occurrence. In the worst case scenario, where someone has to go off for Map 6 Tier 3 because he has to catch a flight or something, I’m sure 1 less Map 6 crystal will not make or break the entire alliance.

All in all, it just requires clear communication to, and understanding from, every single player in the alliance that sometimes things just don’t go the ideal route and everyone should make do and understand that it is not that particular player’s intention to sabotage the entire alliance.
    And even starting of aq, we starting with 3 energy and this game isn't playing only in USA im living in Turkey and im not sure but i guess its start like 11 pm in my country so we spend 3 energy waited 2 hours and make 5 energy then most of us have to sleep after that, we wake up morning and prepare to work, road to work, already more than 10 hours wasted now you can do math imagine playing d6 or 7 and imagine you are busy on work, am i playing game for relaxing or to be more anxious?
    That’s true as well. It’s up to the officers to plan the paths and BGs well so everyone gets to play during their active timings.

I have 2 guys in one of my BGs that are from US (3 US and 1 UK in total in my alliance). The bulk of us are GMT+8. With proper planning and pathing, we still get AQ Map 6 done early, and no one needs to sleep after 10pm if so they choose.

Also, if the game is making you anxious, you might wanna consider stepping down a little lest you burn out. A lot of that happening nowadays.