**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nick Fury+Ant Man Synergy not working with Aegon

I was using the Nick Fury+Ant Man synergy in LoL for Aegon. I got hit, it used the evade charge but I didn't evade. And yes Nick Fury was alive. I tested this 3 more times and it still didn't work

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    I don't think the evade charges activate if you dex something.
    Dexing won't allow the evade charges to activate. Dex holds priority if you use it against a special attack
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    I got hit by a medium attack. Charge gone, no evade
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Who were you fighting? If the charge was lost it’s probably some form of evade counter or ability accuracy reduction
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    I noticed a similar problem in LOL with Aegon but I was using NF/Quake (shouldn't make a difference). If I start to dash back just before Red Hulk's medium charge, I sometimes get hit in the face and then I auto-evade his follow up hit. But the combo is already gone.

The synergy's description says it does not activate while dashing back. But there seems to be bugged interaction, because when I dash back at the same time without the synergy, I don't get hit under the same circumstances. I gave up on using it for LOL. The synergy seems to punish you for anticipating it a little early.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Who were you fighting? If the charge was lost it’s probably some form of evade counter or ability accuracy reduction
    I was fighting red hulk