**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW New map

2»

Comments

• Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Why do i have a feeling they will have an AW energy refill for 50 units per move and special boosts for war only...
  • Options
    This map just stupidest kabam update now... You want this map work? Give me 20 energy slot and 30 minutes cycle!
  • Options
    JakobitzJakobitz Posts: 41
    NEW ALLIANCE WARS!!! ... I think I'd rather go watch paint dry. It's far more engaging than waiting hours for energy simply to use it to teleport to another empty node, then wait an hour to fight... once.

We'll keep coming back to AW for the shards, but the update has effectively removed the fun.

AW < Watching Paint Dry.
  • Options
    Absolutely horrible. AW used to be my favorite part of the game. One of the best things about it was you didn't have to constantly check in throughout the day, you could just run your path then wait until the boss was open. Now you need a full day's worth of energy just to get to the boss...not to mention taking away points for defender kills (mind boggling), being able to see the class you'll be up against/mini bosses, AND most importantly the rewards are the same.

This is ridiculous and needs to be blown up and started over.
  • Options
    DD2DD2 Posts: 309 ★★★
    The layout is horrendous. Wasted tiles, wasted energy. No one likes portals, not in AW, not in monthly quest.

The old map was 5x more sophisticated and it made more sense. It's like this map was designed by online fans in a 1hr.

Sorry, but taking out defender points pretty much ruins the merit of alliance wars. You can't have free shots at your opponents and expect your losses not count in the end. It doesn't make any sense.