**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who is better Dr. Doom or Claire Voightan?

Comments

• ŘęđvøïţêłŘęđvøïţêł Posts: 40
    Who will help more in the war of unions and on the tasks of the union? Who will help more in the tasks?
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    They serve different purpose but both are amazing.

Doom hits hard and has great power control but he's not great with suicide.

Claire hits good, has good power control and amazing immunities and she gets even better with suicide.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    _ASDF_ said:

Unquestionably Doom. The power control is unreal and damage output. Claire is fantastic though. Her immunities and buff nullify are great. Doom just seems to be more viable in more content imo

Claire serves mote.Go to act 6 and read all nodes and then compare who can do more lanes

Doom is definitely more useful than voightan.
    Nope sorry is more useful than doom
    _ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Unquestionably Doom. The power control is unreal and damage output. Claire is fantastic though. Her immunities and buff nullify are great. Doom just seems to be more viable in more content imo

Claire serves mote.Go to act 6 and read all nodes and then compare who can do more lanes
    I’ve got 80% of Act 6 cleared. Found doom more helpful. 🤷‍♂️ I also find him extremely effective on path 9 in AW. Also there’s AOL.
    Well I used Claire for act 6,I use her in Uncollected monthly,I used her to do 100% abyss more effective than Doom and I also used her in AQ and AW.You want me to discuss variants as well cause I can talk more.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    DrDoom is overall better imo. Claire has some good utility but her damage output is low and with her bug fix/nerf she lost a lot of value. More than an arena fodder for sure, but still less than a game changer. I left my 6* at r1 waiting for doom.
    Greekhit said:

DrDoom is overall better imo. Claire has some good utility but her damage output is low and with her bug fix/nerf she lost a lot of value. More than an arena fodder for sure, but still less than a game changer. I left my 6* at r1 waiting for doom.

Claire is more useful than doom.AQ,AW, Uncollected monthly,ACT 6,ABYSS,VARIANTS.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Definitely Dr Doom
    Mayis said:

This is what I kept doing for Aarkus vs Medusa arguing with everyone and now that I see someone else doing it I want to apologize because I imagine I was annoying too.

But he is better :D
    Nope Claire is way better.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Claire who? Claire Voyant if Suicides and Doom without
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    Anyone that doesn't say Doom obviously doesn't have him, He's much better besides immunities.

Claire hits like a noodle lol
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Greekhit said:

Claire is more useful than doom.AQ,AW, Uncollected monthly,ACT 6,ABYSS,VARIANTS.
    This is what I kept doing for Aarkus vs Medusa arguing with everyone and now that I see someone else doing it I want to apologize because I imagine I was annoying too.
    Ha thank you for realizing
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Haven’t played with Voightan yet. Can’t wait to get them.